Player of the season?

TuffLuff

McGoldrick NML Forsyth then Wildsmith in that order 

McGoldrick - uses his quality 

NML - created most of any excitement this season 

Forsyth - for holding us together 

Wildsmith - coming in and doing a decent job in a position that needed it

young player has to be Cashin because he has kept his place and done ok but maybe that was because he is young ! 

4 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Statistically McG ahead on points; close by is NML then Cashin. This is based on supporters’ ratings of matches on this forum. 

Any chance of seeing these figures?

Hint hint

Has Wildsmith been that good or are people using the false measure of comparing him to Roos for us which then flatters his performances (no howlers or clangers dropped therefore must be an accomplished keeper?)

Don't know myself which is why I'm asking 

21 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Has Wildsmith been that good or are people using the false measure of comparing him to Roos for us which then flatters his performances (no howlers or clangers dropped therefore must be an accomplished keeper?)

I thinks he's been really good. 

Between McGoldrick and Wildsmith for me.  Difficult to split them.

46 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Thought he was on fire for about an 8 match period in November, December time. 

Been less superman recently but certainly done enough to be considered for POTY. 

Good point about Roos though.

53 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

If he could make his long passes better rather than over hitting them I guess he wouldn’t be playing for us.  But he’s done very well.

3 minutes ago, inter politics said:

Feel sorry for some, particularly Wildsmith who has been excellent but McGoldrick has been the standout and game-changer. It's like watching a Brazilian street player at times and that's a compliment.

He’s playing 3D chess at times whilst everyone else is playing snakes and ladders. A different gravy