Points Deduction, Who's Next And When Will It Stop?

ram59

9 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Losing at home against fellow relegation fodder? Man all it’s a long season

Firstly, we lost away. 

secondly, people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones. Your season starts next week, if we’re in the relegation mix, so are you in your league. So it’ll be interesting to see how your season pans out compared to ours.

my personal ambition this season is if we can just finish higher than Forest in our respective divisions, I’ll be happy. Ideally, you third from bottom, and us fifth from bottom. 

1 hour ago, richinspain said:

How come this is in the points deduction thread? Where's the Forest thread gone?

Our pet gump has decided to start baiting folk on threads other than the Notts Forest thread. Odd really, as he always complains that he's not allowed to post elsewhere, yet he here is.

35 minutes ago, Comrade 86 said:

Our pet gump has decided to start baiting folk on threads other than the Notts Forest thread. Odd really, as he always complains that he's not allowed to post elsewhere, yet he here is.

😁

4 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

Firstly, we lost away. 

secondly, people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones. Your season starts next week, if we’re in the relegation mix, so are you in your league. So it’ll be interesting to see how your season pans out compared to ours.

my personal ambition this season is if we can just finish higher than Forest in our respective divisions, I’ll be happy. Ideally, you third from bottom, and us fifth from bottom. 

Don’t be mean to him as his homework says he has to find 8 wins they need to stay up to find enjoyment in life

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Gaspode said:

Man City case (115 charges) is to start on Monday...

Think we all know the outcome here. A small fine, maybe £10m which is small for a club of City’s wealth. Not size, wealth.

That money will be spent on grassroots football and with a huge PR campaign to show the government football doesn’t need an independent regulator.

21 minutes ago, Day said:

Think we all know the outcome here. A small fine, maybe £10m which is small for a club of City’s wealth. Not size, wealth.

That money will be spent on grassroots football and with a huge PR campaign to show the government football doesn’t need an independent regulator.

Almost correct - the PL will be the ones fined for having the temerity to challenge poor, humble City

3 minutes ago, ilkleyram said:

Almost correct - the PL will be the ones fined for having the temerity to challenge poor, humble City

Actually wouldn’t shock me. They’ve already started the ball rolling with taking legal action against the PL.

They can afford the best of the best in legal teams.

Just now, Day said:

Actually wouldn’t shock me. They’ve already started the ball rolling with taking legal action against the PL.

They can afford the best of the best in legal teams.

Who that Marcus fella who’s it that didn’t want owt to do with us?

Rui Pinto /"John" started  this rolling with some industrial hacking, and despite smear tactics akimbo. he maintains that there is still more to come once the case is going.

PL (immovable object) vs Arab wealth (irresistable force) should make for interesting reading this next few weeks/months

Also make some lawyers💩 even more rich

Potentially disastrous for the PL whether they're found guilty or not - guilty and there could be a flurry of claims from other clubs stating that they've missed out on vast riches due to City cheating over many years - innocent and a flurry of claims from clubs who've been found guilty of breaching the rules and lost out; or from other clubs that want damages for missing out on vast riches after following the 'rules' that clearly weren't enforcable...

Happy Jeff Goldblum GIF by Apartments.com

Edited by Gaspode