Derby vs Ipswich (H) Match Thread

Comrade 86

6 minutes ago, plymouthram said:

Chester had 45 mins on Monday 20th against Stoke, then Friday 24th had approx 60 mins against Middlesboro for the U21s. I would not be surprised if he made the bench on Saturday.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see him in a 3 man defence so that Warne gets two up front - I think he hinted at maybe a formation change after Saturday 

19 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I wouldn’t be surprised to see him in a 3 man defence so that Warne gets two up front - I think he hinted at maybe a formation change after Saturday 

Yes Warne liked 3 at the back when he was Rotherham. Not done it at Derby, due to not having enough central defenders available so far this season. With Cashin, Davies, Chester, Forsyth, Stearman and Rooney available, now's the time to play with 3 at the back, bulk the midfield up and release 2 up front.

On 26/03/2023 at 08:25, BramcoteRam84 said:

White has to start next game. He was the best player. Knight will come back in, personally I’d take Hourihane out but doubt he’ll do that so maybe Bird will be sacrificed.

Wildsmith 

Rooney       Cashin          Forsyth      Roberts

Bird

White         Knight 

Mendez-Laing   McGoldrick     Sibley

But Barkhuizen will probably play instead of Sibley, Smith for Rooney and Hourihane will feature somewhere.

I think the midfield could be our white knight this season!!

White should have had more game time since he joined. He’s one of the best footballers we have and with more minutes he would have come along even more 

It looks like are heading for a sell out on  saturday does warn go with jasion knight middle midfield like he does play irland or does he place further forward postion.

I go jake rooney as not played badly we need his steel would I play him alongside max bird or next jasion knight in midfield.

It’s now getting to the stage where they put on sale every available ticket.

1,890 tickets available now, which was more than it was this morning.

With being at home at the same time as the European champions just down the road and having a similar sold out away end, it will be somewhat amusing if we could top their attendance, in our so called pub league 😂

29 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

It’s now getting to the stage where they put on sale every available ticket.

1,890 tickets available now, which was more than it was this morning.

With being at home at the same time as the European champions just down the road and having a similar sold out away end, it will be somewhat amusing if we could top their attendance, in our so called pub league 😂

We often do outsell them!

Do change formation do we switch back to 352 or 424 formation or 442 4141 or433 formation. You could have tom upfront dizzy or selby with collins or dizzy with him upfront.

Now midfield we go with so do we go with 3 midfield 4 or 4 or 5 with players we have. Lately we been out muscled and out faught. 

Defence

Do we got 3 or 4 in defence with wing backs .

Goal keeper is it time to give wildsmith  rest and give forest green keeper a game that we got a loan.

Wildsmith starting to look tired and reflexes dont look as quick he looks like carry knocks.

25 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Do change formation do we switch back to 352 or 424 formation or 442 4141 or433 formation. You could have tom upfront dizzy or selby with collins or dizzy with him upfront.

Now midfield we go with so do we go with 3 midfield 4 or 4 or 5 with players we have. Lately we been out muscled and out faught. 

Defence

Goal keeper is it time to give wildsmith  rest and give forest green keeper a game that we got a loan.

Wildsmith starting to look tired and reflexes dont look as quick he looks like carry knocks.

442 4141 blimey B4 that’s a local number round my way, you’ll have BT after you! Think you’re safe from Interpol though 

32 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Defence

If McGee was better than Wildsmith Forest Green wouldnt have loaned him to us.   Wildsmiths form has "dipped" at the point where the defence in front of him has started to creek.  He's still regularly making good saves he's just now being asked to do a lot more.  Think it would be mad to change him now.

Edited by Blondest Goat