Fleetwood Home Sat 18th March 3.00pm

hintonsboots

I lost track of individual performances and team selections by not watching or really paying attention to most away games tbh.

Was Barkhuizen said to be finding some form around the time of Cheltenham away only to find himself playing second fiddle to Dobbin for the next however long? Or did he have an injury I've forgotten?

25 minutes ago, Kokosnuss said:

I lost track of individual performances and team selections by not watching or really paying attention to most away games tbh.

Was Barkhuizen said to be finding some form around the time of Cheltenham away only to find himself playing second fiddle to Dobbin for the next however long? Or did he have an injury I've forgotten?

Yes.  After Christmas he had a very good month, then get replaced by Dobbin for a period for no particular reason.  

Rooney and Thompson miss out. Smith returns to right back. Good to see Davies and Sibley starting and in their preferred positions.

Wildsmith

Smith     Davies     Cashin     Forsyth

Bird     Hourihane

Mendez-Laing     Sibley     Springett

Collins

Come on you Rams!

Edited by Carl Sagan

2 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Rooney and Thompson miss out. Smith returns to right back. Good to see Davies and Sibley starting and in their preferred positions.

Wildsmith

Smith     Davies     Cashin     forsyth

Bird     Hourihane

Mendez-Laing     Sibley     Springett

Collins

Come on you Rams!

I like Smith in midfield, but if Bird is good to go then it’s probably a decent use of resources to fix the RB slot and keep the defensive midfield area strong.

Personally, I’d have given Hourihane a games rest and then gone to this line up (minus Collins for McG), but I can see why he’s going with this today.

The bench looks the strongest it’s been in a long time. We can bring a number of game changers on if we need them.

Looking good for the run in and hopefully we can get our form back!

Not our strongest team.

I think this has one eye on the season run in. 

With the Peterborough game not being postponed, he has chosen to rest some players against one of the weaker teams.

I hope it doesn't backfire on us.

Just now, rammieib said:

McGoldrick must start, that’s a no brainer. Collins has been poor very recently.

Knight would always be in my team - his energy is sensational.

Disappointed in this line up. Let’s hope I’m wrong come 5pm.

We're playing against a solid team who don't score or concede many so as long as there are no defensive ricks we should be able to cope with their threat and then be   in a good position to alter things if needed.

Should 

1 minute ago, Steve How Hard? said:

It's still a mystery to me how we didn't beat these away. Hope we don't struggle as much to find the back of the net today. 

Jack Marriott in their starting lineup. Although things didn't work out here for him, he gets my respect for the part he played in that magical night at Bell End Road. 

I vaguely remember him having an injury he never really recovered from (Cocu saying something along the lines even kicking the ball hurts him) but his drop off after that night was remarkable.

2 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I vaguely remember him having an injury he never really recovered from (Cocu saying something along the lines even kicking the ball hurts him) but his drop off after that night was remarkable.

So much promise and had that cheeky swagger that serves some strikers so well. Hope he gets a good welcome and has a rubbish game