Fleetwood Home Sat 18th March 3.00pm

hintonsboots

2 minutes ago, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

Letting Osula go back to Sheff Utd and not bringing in a replacement, leaving us with only 2 recognised strikers, is costing us big time.

Plus I agree... Collins is one of the worst all round strikers I've seen in a Derby shirt. Good in the air... rubbish at almost everything else.

I'm not sure he is good in the air, how many headers has he scored for us? How many times does he win the flick on, nevermind winning it and it leads to a Derby chance. He's no Stevey Howard

However he pops up on occasions and does score some goals. But rather have David or even Cybulski on the pitch instead

On 16/03/2023 at 11:53, hintonsboots said:

Sibbo to start at No10 and to score. Get the lad some white boots. Must win game against the Kipper producers. Their Home/ away form is almost identical but this is Pride Park.

On 16/03/2023 at 12:46, angieram said:

Didn't we win at Oxford?

Where is @Derbados

We're doomed! 

There's only one person to blame for this awful performance...

Restructuring the defence bringing Davies back in doesn't seem to have worked so far. Crowd sound very unhappy (not surprising). Cashin seems to be making the wrong choices, trying to force the game and continually losing possession.

Are we struggling to recover from the trip to the races?

McGoldrick and Knight on for Springett and Hourihane.

Just now, Derbados said:

Warne far too late with changes again, we’ve been stinking the place out since kickoff and we change it 2 mins before half time. 

Bizarre

Probably didn’t want to embarrass the lads but decided enough was enough.

This half has been the worst Derby performance I have watched in a long long time...utter garbage..defence is all over the place, midfield doing nothing and Collins picking daisies..not one player deserves any credit..maybe Wildsmith as he hasn't been to blame for anything.. 

Didz and knight on before HT tells you everything you need to know...

Game could still turn, a goal for us and they will get nervous so we can still win this for sure..but carry on like we have been we could lose 4 or 5.