Fleetwood Home Sat 18th March 3.00pm

hintonsboots

I’d be tempted to start the same team as Oxford, except for Bird coming in for Hourihane to give him a rest.

Give McG and Knight that extra bit of rest, unless we need to bring them on to turn the game. Would like to see Sibley continue in an advanced role.

Let’s get those 3 points!

I'd go with the below to start with:

Wildsmith
Rooney  Forsyth  Cashin  Roberts
                  Smith  Bird
   Mendez-Laing  Sibley  Dobbin
                 McGoldrick

With Hourihane coming on for Bird and Collins coming on for Didzy if they tire.

Also... Congrats to Fozzy for breaking into our top 30 appearance makers of all time with 300 appearances. Takes some doing in modern football! I imagine he'd be closer to 400 too if it wasn't for a couple of bad injuries.

COYR! ?

9 hours ago, Foreveram said:

I’d say similar to Accrington and Morecambe so just under 27,000.

Another little team coming from the north west , withe a tiny fan base , having to compete with all the big Prem teams around there . You have to credit their fans for not taking the easy choice. Should not have a chance of competing with the Big 3 in League One.

11 hours ago, Woodley Ram said:

what sort of crowd are we looking at? 26-27k?

Well, I'll be knocking one off... the attendance figure!

Been Man-Flu'd up since last Friday evening, and tested +ve for covid every morning since!  Muckerette too, since Monday am.

Just about rid myself of symptoms now, but those two pink lines means I really should think of others, and stay away.

Give the lads a big "C'mon Derby" from me!  ?

Managed to keep covid-clear until now.  I knew I'd catch up once it was no longer fashionable!  ?

26 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Well, I'll be knocking one off... the attendance figure!

Been Man-Flu'd up since last Friday evening, and tested +ve for covid every morning since!  Muckerette too, since Monday am.

Just about rid myself of symptoms now, but those two pink lines means I really should think of others, and stay away.

Give the lads a big "C'mon Derby" from me!  ?

Managed to keep covid-clear until now.  I knew I'd catch up once it was no longer fashionable!  ?

Get better soon me owd. I'll steer clear as I've still not had it either. Over here, today is the last day the test stations are open. All closing as CV19 is now no worse than the flu. No need for testing or further rounds of vaccination. Good news.

Fleetwood? Here's a song for the South Stand to greet their fans with...

Bus Stop in Blackpool, you're just a bus stop in Blackpool, bus stop in Blackpool, you're just a bus stop in Blackpool.

23 minutes ago, MadAmster said:

Get better soon me owd. I'll steer clear as I've still not had it either. Over here, today is the last day the test stations are open. All closing as CV19 is now no worse than the flu. No need for testing or further rounds of vaccination. Good news.

Fleetwood? Here's a song for the South Stand to greet their fans with...

Bus Stop in Blackpool, you're just a bus stop in Blackpool, bus stop in Blackpool, you're just a bus stop in Blackpool.

Or even a tram stop.