Fleetwood Home Sat 18th March 3.00pm

hintonsboots

At the moment, even though we had a flash in the pan at Oxford last week and mcgoldrick/sibs has scored a few, I don't see any of our players in the great form they have been earlier in the season. We know form increases and dips for individuals throughout a season, but at the moment it feels like the large majority of our team are having a bit of a dip at the same time. So frustrating and it's really not what you need at this stage of the season. 

All we can hope is we manage to get some consistency back to our play, because we really shouldn't be this lacklustre against teams like Fleetwood at home, not when we're hoping of being competitive in the playoffs (if we get there)

I would snatch someone's hand off to find a replacement for Collins. I know we love a scapegoat but I really struggle to see what he offers other than running at defenders. 

?

1 minute ago, SK47 said:

At the moment, even though we had a flash in the pan at Oxford last week and mcgoldrick/sibs has scored a few, I don't see any of our players in the great form they have been earlier in the season. We know form increases and dips for individuals throughout a season, but at the moment it feels like the large majority of our team are having a bit of a dip at the same time. So frustrating and it's really not what you need at this stage of the season. 

All we can hope is we manage to get some consistency back to our play, because we really shouldn't be this lacklustre against teams like Fleetwood at home, not when we're hoping of being competitive in the playoffs (if we get there)

I would snatch someone's hand off to find a replacement for Collins. I know we love a scapegoat but I really struggle to see what he offers other than running at defenders. 

?

Agreed. Fatigue has definitely played its part, but pure complacency has killed us today. 

Lucky to get a result last week and posh away next week looks ominous. Think our goose might be cooked for this season. I bet Warne is secretly shocked at how badly our levels have dropped off.