Fleetwood Home Sat 18th March 3.00pm

hintonsboots

3 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

U didnt go to the leicester game then when we we’re like 3/4 down after about 20 minutes.

that was as bad and shambolic as iv seen and still takes some beating 

Thought the ? 1 Sunderland 4 in the rain wasn’t great ?

10 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

I’ve booed them!!! Boo the f****** lot of them!!  That first half is a f****** disgrace!! One of the worst performances I’ve ever seen from a Derby side!!! As gutless as the 11 point season!!! I can take us being s*** but trying but today so far they’re a bunch of f****** bottle jobs!!!

Short memory eh? Nearly didn't have a club 9 months ago

Maybe stop going to the football if you have this toxic attitude 

I feel for those who have paid good money to attend and watch what I can only summarize as a shower of shiiiiite. That was as bad of a half I have witnessed in a long long time. No one comes out with any credit, staff included. 

Smith all over the shop, beat every time and can't seem to grasp the basic footballing concept of passing the ball to a bloke in the same colored strip as you.

Collins, well Collins.... don't get me started on him.

Davies is literally ducked. It's quite sad to see how rapid his decline is. Love the guy, bit time to call it quits.

MNL, does he ever lift his head up?

Cashin? Where is the real Cash? Someone locked him up and put in some amateur look alike?

Hourihane, does he ever break sweat? His heart rate is probably the same as that of a reanimated corpse based of the effort he puts in.

Springett, bless him he tries.

And Warne, maybe stop trying to be Ted Lasso, spend less time on your why wall and more on getting the tactics right.

Edited by DanS1992

1 minute ago, SillyBilly said:

I will reserve too much comment until full time, perhaps boots will fly and we will see a reaction second half, but that will go down as one of the worst 45 mins I have ever seen at pp immaterial of final result.

I thought you were going to reserve comment. ?

Probably the worst 45 minutes I've seen at PP for a long time (I still didn't boo though. I'll save that for the pantomime and I'm sure they know how we feel). 

Perhaps things will improve in the second half like they normally do (not).

I still believe we can win this..get back to playing like we can and we turn this around.

Fleetwood manager had his tactics superbly right first half, Warnes as bad..

As bad as we have been full credit to Fleetwood they have taken advantage and fully deserve their lead.