Lincoln City (H), 7.45pm Tuesday 14th February.

Rev

Shot ourselves in the foot here, should never play McG and Collins together, absolutely doesn’t work, big mistake from Warne.

That said he’s well in credit so hopefully he learns from this. It wasn’t solely the formation, too many of the players had an off day, Cashin seemed badly out of sorts.

Take the point, regroup and go back to the system that works!

Just now, Ramarena said:

Shot ourselves in the foot here, should never play McG and Collins together, absolutely doesn’t work, big mistake from Warne.

That said he’s well in credit so hopefully he learns from this. It wasn’t solely the formation, too many of the players had an off day, Cashin seemed badly out of sorts.

Collins was moaning about it after the Morecambe game.  I feel he was being appeased over the last two games.  I don't think that happens again unless it's particularly crap opposition.

4 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

Feel frustrated after two bad results in the trot

Edited by StrawHillRam

Will be interested to hear from those who watched the game whether the change mostly came from reverting to our regular formation or if it was mainly down to Lincoln going down to 10 men. Quite deep into the match the stats showed:

Shots: Derby 4 Lincoln 8

Shots on target: Derby 0 Lincoln 4

Yet by full time the picture was:

image.thumb.png.5608361fd6b5274e31c76e1a70c22841.png

So whatever the cause, it was an absolutely massive turnaround, even if too late.

1 minute ago, Ramarena said:

Cashin posted on instagram recently, I can only judge on first appearances and completely I am judging a book by it's cover, I take full responsibility. but she looks a bit too fancy and his head has been turned by a lady ?.

Long term? I have no clue

Just now, Yani P said:

2 games on the bounce he has got it totally wrong to be fair.

2 games out of a fair few played it pretty good in my book. Managers screw up from time to time, they all do, it happens, but he gets it right more often than wrong. No worries from me. Most of us know deep down that autos are too far. Give me the play-off lottery with Warne at the helm, and I am fairly confident.

1 minute ago, Carl Sagan said:

Will be interested to hear from those who watched the game whether the change mostly came from reverting to our regular formation or if it was mainly down to Lincoln going down to 10 men. Quite deep into the match the stats showed:

Shots: Derby 4 Lincoln 8

Shots on target: Derby 0 Lincoln 4

Yet by full time the picture was:

image.thumb.png.5608361fd6b5274e31c76e1a70c22841.png

So whatever the cause, it was an absolutely massive turnaround, even if too late.

Was attack v defence 10v11.

But we were poor. Unlucky not to score a second goal, but general play was poor. So many misplaced passes. Crossing was garbage.

Based purely on the two games against us it's hard not to be impressed by Lincoln. Thought Diamond was good again and the LB (Rowhan?) handled NML well too. Over the whole match tonight a draw was fair. 11 v 11 they were more threatening.

Harvey White ticks things over nicely. He gave the ball away once and even that may have been Cashin not reading his intention.

Crossing was diabolical as others have mentioned and I suppose we've got a point despite several poor individual performances.

Wouldn't mind seeing Springett at LB on Saturday and Didzy leading the line with Collins benched. 

3 minutes ago, StrawHillRam said:

Why did he change  a winning team

Dunno. Seemed obvious to revert back after Wycombe, maybe he wanted to give that line up one last chance before binning it?

Other than that I don’t get it, Collins and McG have never worked well starting together.