Wycombe Wanderers (A) Sat 11th Feb

Rams, I'm not looking for a fight. I'm just giving you an honest opinion.

Yes, Wycombe were very lucky to get promoted, I'm not hiding behind that. There were losers and winners and in that situation, we won BIG time. We had no influence on that.

With regards to point penalty, everyone is going to have a different view on it. If the EFL were fit for purpose, then the penalties you got should have come in sooner. The Man City situation is going to be really similar. Will there be points penalties? When will they be applied? How will they be applied? 

I'm not the owner, I'm only trying to try and justify but when I first heard it, I did put my head in my hands. 

2 minutes ago, Peaceful Chairboy said:

Yes, Wycombe were very lucky to get promoted, I'm not hiding behind that. There were losers and winners and in that situation, we won BIG time. We had no influence on that.

With regards to point penalty, everyone is going to have a different view on it. If the EFL were fit for purpose, then the penalties you got should have come in sooner. The Man City situation is going to be really similar. Will there be points penalties? When will they be applied? How will they be applied? 

I'm not the owner, I'm only trying to try and justify but when I first heard it, I did put my head in my hands. 

If the EFL were fit for purpose we wouldn’t have had a points deduction because there was nothing wrong with the amortisation policy - as found by the original independent panel which had an accountant on it.

And thanks for trying to kill our club.

Bye ? 

7 minutes ago, Peaceful Chairboy said:

How about not trying to justify the unjustifiable. If his beef was with the timing of the points deduction the fault sat with the efl not us. It's as simple as this: your chairman could have killed our club and if you as a football fan think that's excusable then shame on you. 

Edited by Leeds Ram

10 minutes ago, Peaceful Chairboy said:

We've got your honest opinion, you think your owners financial blackmail was justified - you blame the EFL, we blame you lot!

I have to say we've recovered so well from the horrors of administration but this has bought back unpleasant memories and a little bit of the massive hurt and anguish that lots of Derby fans went through.

So, I'd prefer it if you'd sling your hook mate!

Edited by RoyMac5

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

We've got your honest opinion, you think your owners financial blackmail was justified - you blame the EFL, we blame you lot!

I have to say we've recovered so well from the horrors of administration but this has bought back unpleasant memories and a little bit of the massive hurt and anguish that lots of Derby fans went through.

So sling your hook mate!

Anyway, the game is about to start.....Come On you RAMS

13 minutes ago, Peaceful Chairboy said:

Please what is the point of your post on a Derby forum? Your owner did his best to vindictively finish our club permanently when we were at our lowest point without any thought for the effect on innocent fans and employees. There is no justification if someone is any kind of football fan. My family will never forgive or forget his actions. And I still cant be bothered to learn the name of a man who is the planet's lowest form of excrement

Just now, CBRammette said:

Please what is the point of your post on a Derby forum? Your owner did his best to vindictively finish our club permanently when we were at our lowest point without any thought for the effect on innocent fans and employees. There is no justification if someone is any kind of football fan. My family will never forgive or forget his actions. And I still cant be bothered to learn the name of a man who is the planet's lowest form of excrement

Well said CBR