#2 - Next 6 Games

Comrade 86

Where Will We Finish?  

205 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So Warne has waved his magic wand and won over a good few doubters, not least of which being yours truly. Perennial happy-clapper that I am, I'm still dreaming of dodging the play-offs with a top two slot, though I concede it's a long shot.

Our next 6 games are as follows. Can we put ourselves firmly in the hunt or will we find the gap to the top 3 opening up again?

Cheltenham (A)
Bolton (H)
Port Vale (A)
Plymouth (A)
Morecambe (H)
Wycombe (A)

Best guesses as to how many points do we will accrue. I'm thinking 12-14.

Over to you...

12 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

So Warne has waved his magic wand and won over a good few doubters, not least of which being yours truly. Perennial happy-clapper that I am, I'm still dreaming of dodging the play-offs with a top two slot, though I concede it's a long shot.

Our next 6 games are as follows. Can we put ourselves firmly in the hunt or will we find the gap to the top 3 opening up again?

Cheltenham (A)
Bolton (H)
Port Vale (A)
Plymouth (A)
Morecambe (H)
Wycombe (A)

Over to you...

Hopefully we will beat Barnsley in the cup which means we won’t be playing Plymouth away which then makes the sixth game Lincoln at home, which potentially will be slightly easier, but apart from that ….

17 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

14 points for me. Draws against Bolton and Plymouth.

If we can turn that point against Plymouth into a win, who knows.

I don't see any team around us being better than us if/when we are at out best.

We are improving no end with each passing game.

Confident! I like it.

1 hour ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Cheltenham (A)
Bolton (H)
Port Vale (A)
Plymouth (A)
Morecambe (H)
Wycombe (A)

Over to you...

More like 13 points you fool.

1 hour ago, Foreveram said:

Hopefully we will beat Barnsley in the cup which means we won’t be playing Plymouth away which then makes the sixth game Lincoln at home, which potentially will be slightly easier, but apart from that ….

Think I'd rather play Plymouth at the weekend where we could get a fair few more supporters down there.