#2 - Next 6 Games

Comrade 86

Where Will We Finish?  

205 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I agree with @Sparkle In our current run of form, we've no reason to fear anyone. Our lads certainly won't. That's not to say we'll win every game, but I'd make us favourites in each individual contest. Likewise, having games against rivals for the top slots just gives us a chance to close gaps further. We were told that there was no chance of catching Ipswich, but as it stands, we'll go above them should we win our game in hand and we'll then be only 5 points off Plymouth in second. It'll be tough to maintain these levels, of course, but we're closing the gap to second pretty rapidly now. Nothing to lose, everything to gain and all the momentum is with us currently.

COYR

And BUMP!!!

Maximum points taken from first 4 of 6. Cowpig's rabble up next.

Obviously hoping we can win again, but against this tinpot, no-mark, ambulance chasing cesspool of a club, this would be a very sweet way to bring up the 5-timer. Fingers crossed.

Cheltenham - WON

Bolton - WON

Port Vale (A) - WON

Morecambe (H) - WON

Wycombe (A)

Lincoln (H)

2 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

What Are You Doing Reaction GIF

Just a joke...

But based purely on my assumption (Rightly or wrongly? ?‍♂️) that a bump refers to bringing up a thread that hasn't been posted in for a while, and fallen away from the top (or near the top) of recent active threads.
Either way, I've now had to explain myself, and we all know what that means, when it comes to jokes!

dog-shame.gif

1 hour ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

And BUMP!!!

Maximum points taken from first 4 of 6. Cowpig's rabble up next.

Obviously hoping we can win again, but against this tinpot, no-mark, ambulance chasing cesspool of a club, this would be a very sweet way to bring up the 5-timer. Fingers crossed.

Cheltenham - WON

Bolton - WON

Port Vale (A) - WON

Morecambe (H) - WON

Wycombe (A)

Lincoln (H)

Fourfor 

14 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

Next 5 away games will be a big say in where we finish...

Wycombe
Barnsley
Plymouth
Oxford
Peterborough

If we can beat Plymouth then the automatics really are within our grasp, as We don’t play the Wendies until the last game of the season this is our best chance of finishing second. 

59 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Just a joke...

But based purely on my assumption (Rightly or wrongly? ?‍♂️) that a bump refers to bringing up a thread that hasn't been posted in for a while, and fallen away from the top (or near the top) of recent active threads.
Either way, I've now had to explain myself, and we all know what that means, when it comes to jokes!

dog-shame.gif

You're killing me with that dog meme ?

Sorry mate, very heavy day / night / day so probably not running at full speed. I meant bump of the progress map post. Just gloating over how good we've been really, but if you've gotta take the rough with the smooth, best enjoy the smooth bits to the max.