God, I hate football!

Loughborough Ram

8 hours ago, Mihangel said:

S**thousery, see Argentina, entire team. It's pathetic, can't wait to see kids copying....

Oh come on, it’s always been a thing. Franny Lee was diving in the seventies.

I may or may not boot our area bigger in six-a-side as opposition can’t enter the area.

Leaving one in on somebody.

Getting somebody sent off. 

It’s brilliant.

Emi Martinez in the shootout was hilarious. It’s his interviews and celebrations that make him a p****.

On 05/01/2023 at 15:52, SKRam said:

My interpretation is that thrown in, forward of the head, is illegal. Clearly isn’t being enforced as it’s happening all the time. I was taught to ‘release the ball from behind the head’ as a youngster. 

Your interpretation is incorrect then, the law doesn't state the ball cannot be released in front of the head, in fact there's nothing about the point of release in there at all.

5 hours ago, SaffyRam said:

That stupid thing players do with corners. Positioning the ball so it is/isn’t on the white line, to gain one millimetre.

Same with penos now, I've started to notice.
No longer does it appear to be necessary to place the ball centrally on the spot!  

On 05/01/2023 at 15:34, Wazztie16 said:

I'm not sure what you're getting at, there's no need to release the ball from behind the head.

41 mins 07 seconds Southampton Man City. Foul throw….. did not release ball from behind the head. Finally a ref who knows the rules. 
smug GIF

Edited by SKRam
Gif added

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...