Bolton Wanderers (A) Tues 27th Dec, 3pm KO

Good point against a decent Bolton side. Just got to beat them in the return leg at home to make this an even better result.

Fozzy MOTM, cleared up everything. A draw was fair overall I reckon, both sides had some reasonable chances, couple of headers for us we should have buried and they had the best chance of the game early in the second. Shame there wasn't goals as the game deserved some, as entertaining a game as is possible for a 0-0 IMO.

2 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

That’s Derby’s 6th 0-0 of the season.

Seventh if you count Liverpool in the cup.

One in every four games has ended 0-0. 

Need more quality in the final third.

On the plus side at least we've mostly cut out conceding soft goals.

Edited by JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta

Very good point away to a useful league one team, who’ve been through worse than us and come out stronger.

Our back four were really good, with Foz being the stand out performer.

Midfield benefitted from Knights physical presence and movement, Bird had one of his better games, but Hourihane let them both down.

NML, Collins and Barks tried, but nothing seemed to work much for them and this line up would have looked much better with McG starting and being replaced by a Collins when he tired. Shame he wasn’t available.

There’s definitely positives we can take from that, but we do need to up our quality in the final third and we can’t carry deadweights in midfield.

1 minute ago, OohMartWright said:

Hendrie had already made that decision before the game started. He’s been blowing smoke up the kid’s ‘arris the whole game. I thought both Forsyth and Cashin had better games than him.

I agree, purely because he’s a young lad on loan from Liverpool.

Sibley did really well against him in the end, got a yellow card for him too after showing him some of his own skillz.

Forsyth mon for me.