Duane Holmes

Sean

Asmuch as its good have options in similar positions, it's a prioty that we need, which in my opinion is CDM and an out and out RB. 

We need a big ugly unit in CDM who can protect the defence when our new proposed wingback(s) push forward. We desperately need wingbacks who attack so we can get behind the teams who like to sit deep, and to have that work successfully we need a CDM. Holmes is not that. So no thanks.

3 hours ago, SK47 said:

Asmuch as its good have options in similar positions, it's a prioty that we need, which in my opinion is CDM and an out and out RB. 

We need a big ugly unit in CDM who can protect the defence when our new proposed wingback(s) push forward. We desperately need wingbacks who attack so we can get behind the teams who like to sit deep, and to have that work successfully we need a CDM. Holmes is not that. So no thanks.

That Polish chap on loan at Brum looks a decent shout ?

3 minutes ago, I DONT MIND said:

He used to score quite regularly.

Indeed. 

Very much the archetypal "Big man up front".
Always keen to shoot.
Very impressive in and around the box.
Not afraid to get in behind the last man.
Masses of staying power... I don't recall him ever being pulled off in his entire career.

Etcetera, etcetera, etcetera... 

43 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Indeed. 

Very much the archetypal "Big man up front".
Always keen to shoot.
Very impressive in and around the box.
Not afraid to get in behind the last man.
Masses of staying power... I don't recall him ever being pulled off in his entire career.

Etcetera, etcetera, etcetera... 

I've never been puilled off in my entire career either - very nearly at an office Christmas party many years ago, but that sort of behaviour tewnds to be frowned upon nowadays.....

55 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

I've never been puilled off in my entire career either - very nearly at an office Christmas party many years ago, but that sort of behaviour tewnds to be frowned upon nowadays.....

Well, I can honestly say that I have gone one better than you, and did actually get pulled off at a works Xmas do a couple of years ago.

... A bit embarrassing really, seeing as I'm a sole trader!  ?