Torquay (H) FACR1 (Replay) Tues 15th Nov 2022

40 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

He's played his best football at right back this season, in my opinion. In either position, he's been underwhelming - 1 assist in 8 games from RB and still hasn't registered a goal or assist from centre midfield (or any other advanced position) yet. 

Not really the impact any of us thought he would have, but that goes for a few players. A big improvement needed. 

I'm not sure he will move on in January as we're due compensation anyway, plus we can't spend the money. It would have to be worth it financially, and arguably his underwhelming performances this season (and I would also say last season) has created a small pool for him. You would think he would be around the £15-20k mark when looking at a new contract and not many Championship teams probably would be willing to spend that - Stoke, Middlesbrough, West Brom & Norwich are the four that come to mind. The first three in particular, but Ipswich may also come to the table if they get promoted. I'm not sure. 

Pretty sure it's against forum rules to criticise Knight.  Sibley and Bird?  Fair game. Jason Knight?  Off limits. 

1 minute ago, kevinhectoring said:

Following The Fast and the Farmerish - “young farmers battle to be Northern Ireland’s best tractor driver”.  

Well after all we are in Div 1 

Did they not do that in the East Midlands last year on our pitch.  Certainly looked like it for about 7 months.

1 hour ago, Spud said:

Evening all, Torquay fan here.

We were given blocks L, M & K in the away section. At 1pm today all 3 were sold out (maybe 15/20 short in one block). Anyone know what that implies support wise? 

Good luck for the rest of the season

When I looked on your ticket website today it was only showing tickets on sale in L block with just under 500 sold, are you sure the other two blocks are sold out, which would give a number around 1,500.

35 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Happens fairly regular now for cup games.  Shame for Torquay as a programmes always nice for kids/collectors as a memento of a match that won't come round that often.

Also the fan park and the Yard will be closed and only limited food on the concourse.

At least there will be a bar in the ground which is more than there was at Torquay.

18 hours ago, Ambitious said:

He probably isn't aware that he's injured, but they seem to have a high opinion of Knight.

Most Irish fans expect him to move to a Premier League club after the end of his contract. I personally feel like he's more likely to get a move to a Stoke, Middlesbrough, West Brom - a Championship club with a decent sized backer in the board room. 

As a supposed journalist he flipping should be aware. The “as soon as he gets out of that club” is a nasty smear that compounds his ignorance. Presumably he’s happy for Ireland to play recovering young players and potentially cripple their future. What a piece of ***** (chose your own expletive and insert accordingly)