Torquay (H) FACR1 (Replay) Tues 15th Nov 2022

On 14/11/2022 at 14:22, CBX1985 said:

If Torquay drew Truro City away and had a home replay with a few days notice, the same dynamic would play out.

You can pack the place to the rafters for a match against someone greatly ahead of you, but no one wants to watch you play an inferior level side.  It is the flaw of cup competition.  

Liverpool had no problems filling their ground against a team around 40 league places below them in the Carabao cup. I looked at their ticket website and the hoops you have to jump through to get a ticket are incredible. Come on Rams fans , a bit of rain won’t hurt you.

Looks to be nearly 7k sold in the home end. Only about 50 left in the sections that are open for sale in the east stand so it should be quite cosy and I imagine might not be a bad atmosphere (pretend its an away game!).  Wish I could be there but with a car that is playing up, I can't take the risk of 120 mile round trip. Just hoping everything is sorted, so I can get to Portsmouth on Friday!

Edited by Wistaston Ram

6 minutes ago, Wistaston Ram said:

Looks to be nearly 7k sold in the home end. Only about 50 left in the sections that are open for sale in the east stand so it should be quite cosy and I imagine might not be a bad atmosphere (pretend its an away game!).  Wish I could be there but with a car that is playing up, I can't take the risk of 120 mile round trip. Just hoping everything is sorted, so I can get to Portsmouth on Friday!

Mine’s in for its two year service tomorrow and it’s less than twenty months old Plus two new tyres and front brakes.?

Edited by Foreveram

7 minutes ago, Wistaston Ram said:

I will let you off this time.

52 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

Liverpool had no problems filling their ground against a team around 40 league places below them in the Carabao cup. I looked at their ticket website and the hoops you have to jump through to get a ticket are incredible. Come on Rams fans , a bit of rain won’t hurt you.

“They only went to see the Derby”