Torquay (H) FACR1 (Replay) Tues 15th Nov 2022

15 minutes ago, Poynton ram said:

On bbc3, how much do we get for it being shown? Can’t imagine it will be much and suspect the club will break even at best on the night after stewarding costs etc.

can’t imagine Torquay will bring many, less than 10k in the ground?

£75,000 per game shown at this level, but believe it is shared 50/50.

I’m torn between thinking we should rest a couple of players if we can, though I’m really not sure who or how!? Or play the best side we have to give us the best chance to progress.

Could maybe pair Cashin and Rooney at the back, or Cashin and Stearman then put Rooney in midfield to rest Fozzy and/or Hourihane. Oduroh at right back? Start Dobbin and Osula with McGoldrick. 

1 hour ago, Poynton ram said:

On bbc3, how much do we get for it being shown? Can’t imagine it will be much and suspect the club will break even at best on the night after stewarding costs etc.

can’t imagine Torquay will bring many, less than 10k in the ground?

Would you leave the English Riviera for few miserable hours to watch your team get massacred?

17 minutes ago, DerbyRevolution said:

When is the cut off for yellow cards? 

Sky Sports have it down as 

Mendez Laing 4 

Sibley McGoldrick Wildsmith 3

Not sure how up to date that is

Game 19 iirc.

Yellows in the cups don't count towards the tally, but Mendez-Laing and McGoldrick are on 3, Davies, Wildsmith, Smith and Stearman are on 2.

However, 2 yellows in the FA Cup results in a 1 match ban in the next round. Sibley is the only player on a yellow.

8 minutes ago, Rich84 said:

A bit disappointing at the lack of tkt sales, only home game in November and for all the great support away from home, the club could do with the income and the team could do with the support.

Don't think this will be as easy as some think, especially if we need to rest players ready for Friday 

Cost of living crisis.  The BBC is broadcasting it Free to Air paying the club for the privilege.

Do we even want to be in another cup? We have fewer players than most teams do in the mist of an injury crisis.   

Loach

Oduroh     Stearman     Rooney    Forsyth    Roberts

Thompson     Bird/Smith     Aghatise

McGoldrick       Osula

I think this is the best we can offer at the moment while still resting a few...

4 minutes ago, Sean said:

Loach

Oduroh     Stearman     Rooney    Forsyth    Roberts

Thompson     Bird/Smith     Aghatise

McGoldrick       Osula

I think this is the best we can offer at the moment while still resting a few...

I think it will be a stronger team than that. 

I'm not sure anyone will start who didn't feature at MK Dons

45 minutes ago, CBX1985 said:

Cost of living crisis.  The BBC is broadcasting it Free to Air paying the club for the privilege.

Do we even want to be in another cup? We have fewer players than most teams do in the mist of an injury crisis.   

£11 or £6 for tkts, a fraction of the cost to go to an away game, and I'm not convinced the 'cost of living crisis' is as bad as made out,  look at the away support for us.... so hard to get tkts.

I've tried getting 2 lots of concert tkts for next yr but sold out before I had an opportunity despite being online from the second they became available! And they are not cheap...