How sad are you?

i-Ram

I noticed a few moments ago I have nearly reached the 10,000 post milestone (I suspect I have posted well over 11,000 times but hey that’s moderation for you).

Anyway, based on the fact that I am 3005 days now into my sentence, I have a record of 3.3 posts per day on the Sadometer.

So how sad are you? Are you up there with Roymac5 or more of a Norman Hull?

https://howlongagogo.com/

6 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

I noticed a few moments ago I have nearly reached the 10,000 post milestone (I suspect I have posted well over 11,000 times but hey that’s moderation for you).

Anyway, based on the fact that I am 3005 days now into my sentence, I have a record of 3.3 posts per day on the Sadometer.

The sad part is bothering to actually work it out. 2,828 in 611 days, 4.6 per day.? Suspect some others are way more than that though.

4 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

The sad part is bothering to actually work it out. 2,828 in 611 days, 4.6 per day.? Suspect some others are way more than that though.

I had a suspicion you might be sadder than me. You are right though, there will be much bigger Saddo’s on here.

6 hours ago, Brammie Steve said:

On  checking my profile I find that I have treated folk to 322 drinks but have only had 106 back.

It seems sad to spend three times as much on others than I get back.

Still..

It is more blessed to give than receive...

Isn't it?

I must be greedy. 1317 received vs 88 given. Thanks for quenching my thirst ?

6 hours ago, i-Ram said:

I'm also sadder than you, at 3.7 per day.

Definitely a lot of sad people out there, since I also have 1.04 'likes' per post.

10,928 posts 4125 days =  2.649 posts per day.

For those of you that are familiar with my work, I am sure you would agree, that's a heck of a lot of factual information, helpful advice, and of course, well-considered tactical knowhow, that I have given, even if I do say so myself.

I'm just pleased I have passed on such wisdom to those that appreciate it.  

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

10,928 posts 4125 days =  2.649 posts per day.

For those of you that are familiar with my work, I am sure you would agree, that's a heck of a lot of factual information, helpful advice, and of course, well-considered tactical knowhow, that I have given, even if I do say so myself.

I'm just pleased I have passed on such wisdom to those that appreciate it.  

How many were about Sombreros?

On 16/10/2022 at 22:52, i-Ram said:

I have 6,000 posts in 12 years so average one per day. But a high proportion of those posts were in the Administration Thread which should count double in the saddo stakes.