How sad are you?

i-Ram

4 hours ago, PistoldPete said:

I have 6,000 posts in 12 years so average one per day. But a high proportion of those posts were in the Administration Thread which should count double in the saddo stakes.    

I'm on nearly 4000 in 12 years - though I tend to go for quality over quantity (whether that is good or bad quality is obviously open to debate)......

16 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

10,928 posts 4125 days =  2.649 posts per day.

For those of you that are familiar with my work, I am sure you would agree, that's a heck of a lot of factual information, helpful advice, and of course, well-considered tactical knowhow, that I have given, even if I do say so myself.

I'm just pleased I have passed on such wisdom to those that appreciate it.  

I had to check your profile. 11 years? Where did you go during that time. I only have a memory of you exploding on the scene a couple of years ago. I would wager that 10,000 of your posts have been in recent times, which makes you very sad indeed in most recent times. You are the Rylan Clark of this forum.

25 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

I had to check your profile. 11 years? Where did you go during that time. I only have a memory of you exploding on the scene a couple of years ago. I would wager that 10,000 of your posts have been in recent times, which makes you very sad indeed in most recent times. You are the Rylan Clark of this forum.

He's counting his posts as DEL, I think. 

4 hours ago, i-Ram said:

That's a good point, and one I hadn't considered, when seeing my daily average.  It certainly feels like I post more than that! (Leave it! ?)
I was quite disappointed with the measly result, to be honest!  ?

You are right, I did spend quite a few years just breezing in and out, and posting very little (If at all?).  I was a regular poster" elsewhere" during that period.
Yeah, I might do a recount now, so thanks for the reminder!  ?

30 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I have to concede... I haven't got a clue what that means.  So no laughing reaction... but no anger either!  ?‍♂️

DEL (DerbyEnglandLoyal) was a poster who seemed to disappear  around the time you became more prominent. 

I say seemed to disappear, I mean permanently banned. 

Lol.

Okay.

Yawn.

30 minutes ago, Rev said:

DEL (DerbyEnglandLoyal) was a poster who seemed to disappear  around the time you became more prominent. 

I say seemed to disappear, I mean permanently banned. 

Lol.

Okay.

Yawn.

Ah!  The name rings a bell now!

... and no, we are not one and the same!  ??