Derby v Man City U21s Matchday Thread

archram

29 minutes ago, angieram said:

This is meant to be a preview of tonight's game, but is more about Accrington.

Anyway, Louie is "obviously hopeful" of progressing this evening!

Why do they keep saying a win will take us through when actually a draw will take us through. Win would be better though.

1 minute ago, Foreveram said:

Could be the lowest ever Pride Park attendance tonight unless there is a lot of walk ups.

3,121 tickets sold at the moment, lowest is 4,747 against Salford in the Cup.

I think generally the u21s opposition has been snubbed by fans in this since uts introduction, don't see the point of them being in it tbh.

I went to Mansfield but will be Rams TV for this

7 minutes ago, Rich84 said:

I think generally the u21s opposition has been snubbed by fans in this since uts introduction, don't see the point of them being in it tbh.

I went to Mansfield but will be Rams TV for this

Weird thing I'd they are still selling rams tv for a tenner whereas a ticket is £7.50.

Rams tv should be cheaper too for a like this.

Radio derby it is then.

1 hour ago, angieram said:

This is meant to be a preview of tonight's game, but is more about Accrington.

Anyway, Louie is "obviously hopeful" of progressing this evening!

My ‘obviously’ counter broke down. Bless him, go Louie, great to see him looking happier than I’ve seen, ever really 

8 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Weird thing I'd they are still selling rams tv for a tenner whereas a ticket is £7.50.

Radio derby it is then.

Not that weird really. Admission may only be £7.50 but then for some us you have to add parking and travelling costs.

I think the club know that even though RamsTV is a little more expensive than the actual ticket price, many of us will still watch it on TV. Some of us, me included, probably wouldn't come to the game even if it wasn't available to view. 

4 hours ago, chezzyram said:

I'm with you on this. The thought of Rick Parry sitting stoney faced for 90 mins whilst 30k rams fans sing **** the EFL then having to present his trophy to Curtis through gritted teeth before Curtis ceremoniously drops it in the bin on the way out is sheer poetry

Luton did it when they won the Johnsons paint. Not sure it was Parry but my Nephew said the atmosphere was electric 

2 hours ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Radio derby it is then.

But there's multiple viewers at home, not just me, and it's the whole hassle of parking, food, drink etc so the minimum for me would be £30