FA cup

Foreveram

1 hour ago, WestKentRam said:

Are you sure?

In these environmentally friendly times there must be a greener way to allow the geographically closest fans to attend away matches.

Would mean I don't go to home games though so I've probably not thought this one through.

Stop winding him up. You know full well it ain’t going to happen.

32 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Stop winding him up. You know full well it ain’t going to happen.

Fret not. I know B4 and his dad well and we often have a joke about such matters as attendances, travelling etc when chatting pre match.

I'm only jealous as they are planning a clean sweep of fixtures this season and I'm a southern softy who tries to get to away games south of Derby but not always successfully.

13 hours ago, Andrew1 said:

If it ends up being Hampton and Richmond with a ground with a capacity of only 3500 wouldn’t they be sensible to reverse the home advantage to make a few quid by playing at Pride Park? Unless it is on the tele.  That is Quite likely of course the beeb will love that one…

Think foregoing home advantage was stopped many years ago.

5 minutes ago, cool_as_custard said:

Nailed on to be on TV surely, whoever wins their replay

Is it four games on TV in the first round? I think we have good chance of being picked, but I wouldn't bet on it.
Bracknell vs Ipswich and Charlton vs Coalville are certainties IMO. L1 sides vs sides in the lowest division.

Other games involving teams from the lowest level still in the competition:
Burton vs Needham
Buxton vs Methyr
Cheltenham vs Alvechurch
South Shields vs Forest Green

16 hours ago, WestKentRam said:

Fingers crossed for a Hampton and Richmond win tomorrow.

If so, I hope priority for away tickets goes to Rams fans who live closest to their stadium. Only fair.

Posted 16 hours ago

Fingers crossed for a Torquay win tomorrow.

If so, I hope priority for away tickets goes to Rams fans who live closest to their stadium. Only fair. lol

2 hours ago, StrawHillRam said:

Í bet I’m the closest. 

If you are, must be a nice neck of the woods to live in. I'm not sure the chant 'Hampton's a ......, I want to go home' would really hold water there.

I'm 32 as the crow flies miles away, but a lot closer than the 142 miles that I am to Pride Park.

2 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Is it four games on TV in the first round? I think we have good chance of being picked, but I wouldn't bet on it.
Bracknell vs Ipswich and Charlton vs Coalville are certainties IMO. L1 sides vs sides in the lowest division.

Other games involving teams from the lowest level still in the competition:
Burton vs Needham
Buxton vs Methyr
Cheltenham vs Alvechurch
South Shields vs Forest Green

There were six televised games in the first round last year - four on terrestrial TV and two on BT Sport.

1 hour ago, WestKentRam said:

If you are, must be a nice neck of the woods to live in. I'm not sure the chant 'Hampton's a ......, I want to go home' would really hold water there.

I'm 32 as the crow flies miles away, but a lot closer than the 142 miles that I am to Pride Park.

37 miles by road for me.