FA cup

Foreveram

55 minutes ago, Rampant said:

He's a left back. Don't think we ever played him in any other position tbh unless he filled in at CB now and again.

Played CF away at Coventry. Summarily told he was being sent to Crystal Phallus by Nige for not scoring enough goals ? then scored a screamer in his first game against us. 

1 hour ago, Rampant said:

He's a left back. Don't think we ever played him in any other position tbh unless he filled in at CB now and again.

He played as an emergency striker for us when we didn't have any forwards available (and he scored) - think that was what @Mucker1884 was alluding to.....

Edited by Gaspode

There were 1181 fans at the game last night, no doubt boosted by the chance to get their hands on a ticket to see the Derby if they'd won! 

So, Hampton and Richmond will fade back to crowds of 500 or so, while Torquay get to make a £100,000 plus, with the visit of us lot and possibly a TV appearance. 

What a difference to the clubs at these levels.

30 minutes ago, angieram said:

There were 1181 fans at the game last night, no doubt boosted by the chance to get their hands on a ticket to see the Derby if they'd won! 

So, Hampton and Richmond will fade back to crowds of 500 or so, while Torquay get to make a £100,000 plus, with the visit of us lot and possibly a TV appearance. 

I resent Torquay as they have deprived me of seeing the Rams on my doorstep.  They have joined Boro, WW and EFL (and Lees, Florist) on my hate list.

1 hour ago, angieram said:

I popped down to the Hampton ground about an hour before the game last night.  Everyone I spoke to were excited about the Rams coming down. However They were a bit worried about how they would cope with the sheer number of Rams fans - they don't normally segregate fans etc. Such a shame

I’d like to thank Mr Tea808 who resides on the Torquay forum for these pearls of wisdom.

As for this money windfall,GJ won't see a penny,it's Derby in name only,Curtis Davies is probably the only name they've got,all the rest are league 1 standard players,hence why they are there in the 1st place,Derby will 100% sell out their application of tickets,think the crowd will be 4500 max.The bigger test will be the next 3 or 4 league games,

One to be pinned up on the dressing room door me thinks……………cretin!

3 minutes ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

I’d like to thank Mr Tea808 who resides on the Torquay forum for these pearls of wisdom.

As for this money windfall,GJ won't see a penny,it's Derby in name only,Curtis Davies is probably the only name they've got,all the rest are league 1 standard players,hence why they are there in the 1st place,Derby will 100% sell out their application of tickets,think the crowd will be 4500 max.The bigger test will be the next 3 or 4 league games,

One to be pinned up on the dressing room door me thinks……………cretin!

Is he wrong then?