FA cup

Foreveram

Are we ever going to find out when this game is? They do realise we do other things and need to make arrangements. Perhaps I should put this in the ‘why I hate modern football, thread. It’s becoming frustrating and a bone of contention in my household, with me being told I have to do other things but me not committing because of the game. 

1 hour ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Are we ever going to find out when this game is? They do realise we do other things and need to make arrangements. Perhaps I should put this in the ‘why I hate modern football, thread. It’s becoming frustrating and a bone of contention in my household, with me being told I have to do other things but me not committing because of the game. 

My thoughts exactly. How hard can it be. West ham and ourselves agree. Tv to decide on which game they want to televise. 

1 hour ago, WestStandStartTheBounce said:

My thoughts exactly. How hard can it be. West ham and ourselves agree. Tv to decide on which game they want to televise. 

I think both clubs have to agree on ticket prices, which seems to have been done, so I presume it’s down to the television schedule which hasn’t been announced for any of the games yet.

I think its pretty poor that we are now at the Friday, 5 days after the Cup Draw and we still don't have a date for a game that will be played in 2 weeks from now.

I don't have an issue with games changing for TV slots - I have an issue with the TV companies not giving fans enough time to organise tickets, accommodation, trains and so on.

How long does it take a few people to decide which games to cover, it's a half hour conversation round a table, at the most. Nothing has happened in the last few days to change that decision. Replays could make a difference, but they're another week away.

The FA need to put in the contract that the tv companies need to announce the fixtures within 48 hours of the draw.

8 minutes ago, WamRam said:

How to take all the excitement out of a good draw. Cheers ITV

2 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Will be good under the lights mind. 

My response to @WamRam was going to be on the same lines as the comment from @Mr Tibbs.

A big game under the lights was always popular, back in the day.

And as things stand, any game against any prem team is a big game for us!

Looking forward to this... but then I'm only 30mins away (walking), so from a selfish pov, it's absolutely no hassle for me.  I appreciate that doesn't apply to all.

?