FA cup

Foreveram

5 minutes ago, angieram said:

I would imagine the whole ground will be open and we will all have a chance to buy our own seat. 

Unless you're in the southern part of the East Stand, I would imagine that West Ham will want their full allocation.  I won't be affected because I've got to miss the game anyway.

Just feel like this has Monday night written all over it.

Still, 105k for today's win giving us 213k so far in prize money. Something like 170k for the three TV games so far and 144k for the match against West Ham.

Add in circa 200k for our share of gate receipts, it all adds up very nicely. I would say the FA Cup will have generated over one million, and I'm still convinced the league cup was 1 to 1.5 million.

Its circa 2 to 2.5 million extra into the clubs coffers above budgeted amounts.

6 minutes ago, angieram said:

I would imagine the whole ground will be open and we will all have a chance to buy our own seat. 

Sadly not Angie, if West Ham take their full allocation, we’ll lose ours. Still, as long as we get some somewhere. I might get some near you in the posh seats.

11 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Too late, it was a double header, you’ll need a ticket stub from today. Wait… breaking news… they’re opening the the North stand for half fans?

I might get a ticket for the NEC!  

I've heard good things about it!  

3 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Just feel like this has Monday night written all over it.

Still, 105k for today's win giving us 213k so far in prize money. Something like 170k for the three TV games so far and 144k for the match against West Ham.

Add in circa 200k for our share of gate receipts, it all adds up very nicely. I would say the FA Cup will have generated over one million, and I'm still convinced the league cup was 1 to 1.5 million.

Its circa 2 to 2.5 million extra into the clubs coffers above budgeted amounts.

Yes that was my first thought, Monday night. I think it’s nailed on to be a tv pick.

1 hour ago, Carl Sagan said:

If you look in the "personal world cup" thread, they are the team without Rams links who I most dislike. Very good draw in that they're struggling to stay up so have to prioritize the league. Except Moyes is also struggling to keep his job, so may feel he can't afford to lose to League One Derby or he'll be out. 

Guaranteed on the box. Let's also sell out the ground. It's a free hit for us, which is perfect.

Moyes is a pragmatist at heart, he won't care about the FA Cup in relation to keeping them up & if that means changing half the team to keep them fresh for Prem games either side, then he'll do it. Source: my Hammers mate

Great draw. I either wanted winnable or glamorous & we've got both. 30k plus crowd, maybe on the telly too...nice one ?

25 minutes ago, Eddie said:

New caravan?

B4 referenced nec yesterday, in relation to tickets being sold for today's game.  I tried to jape about it, but I assume he meant North East Corner.

... Purely coincidently, however... we will be taking an initial look at caravans this year... and have got tickets for the actual NEC for the end of Feb Caravan show... just to get some ideas on layouts etc.

We've probably done our last proper winter camp (in a tent) last week/over New Year, although we're still well up for a couple of fortnights in France, and fair weather UK weekends.  Not quite ready to ditch the canvas just yet!
Maybe a caravan for late 2023/Early 2024?  (Won't be a brand spanking new one though, that's for sure!) 

?