FA cup

Foreveram

5 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Wasn’t a game A-A there when we were losing ?

New Year’s Day game at Somerton Park absolute farce , standing water all over the pitch. Bobby D got injured and they got a pen when George Williams slid in for a tackle , went past the player he was tackling and bumped into another player. Abandoned at HT but should never have started 

53 minutes ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

New Year’s Day game at Somerton Park absolute farce , standing water all over the pitch. Bobby D got injured and they got a pen when George Williams slid in for a tackle , went past the player he was tackling and bumped into another player. Abandoned at HT but should never have started 

That’s the one ?

34 minutes ago, Wistaston Ram said:

I remember the end of season game the previous season which I think we won 3.1.  Our fans basically dismantled the stand, kicking in the corrugated sheeting. 

I still have an issue with my big toe due to that.

They wouldn't delay the start with only a couple of turnstiles and over a 1000 Rams still outside as KO approached, so when we got in,we kicked the back of the stand out to let the rest in....

End of the game was interesting with the temporary chicken wire fencing and crowd barriers being dismantled as we cleared the grd out...

Edited by Rich84
Spelling

Have a mate who works for BBC Sport. They've just text me to say the Torquay replay will be live on the BBC. 

Not heard anything myself, but they are usually on the money. 

Edit: live on BBC3.

Edited by Diego
update info

1 hour ago, Diego said:

Have a mate who works for BBC Sport. They've just text me to say the Torquay replay will be live on the BBC. 

Not heard anything myself, but they are usually on the money. 

Edit: live on BBC3.

FA website says the only two TV replays are Solihull Moors v Wigan and Bolton v Stockport.