Supporters Charter Meeting - 22 September 2022

therams69

17 minutes ago, angieram said:

Thankyou.

I'd like to pretend people voted for me, but truth was there were six candidates for six places! ?

Congratulations Angie, I would have voted for you but after signing up for the trust about the same time as you did, after the initial welcome I have not had any correspondence from them since.??‍♂️

It seems like DC is making strides in the right direction. I imagine turning this club around is akin to turning a big oil tanker, slow, difficult and filled with danger but it seems at the very least the culture is much more open than before. Even if i disagree with the decision to hire Warne this all sounds very promising. 

Still no mention of sausages!!!  We demand answers!!!

Seriously though, all seems really positive.  And I'm glad we're finally sorting a sponsor for the shirts, as they look 20 times better when folk have mocked some up.  Knowing our look it'll probably be for an Erectile Disfunction charity 

fan promo GIF by Justin Gammon

Edited by ramsbottom

37 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

Still no mention of sausages!!!  We demand answers!!!

Seriously though, all seems really positive.  And I'm glad we're finally sorting a sponsor for the shirts, as they look 20 times better when folk have mocked some up.  Knowing our look it'll probably be for an Erectile Disfunction charity 

fan promo GIF by Justin Gammon

You might feel a bit daft and limp if it happened to be for Prostate Cancer charities  :-o

I'm uneasy, Davids are usually OK, but they are always only a bawhair away from "the Dave factor" - a mild mannered, competent professional David can become a lunatic Dave, Davvie, Dave-o, on, to devastating effect in Wales,a Dai at the drop of a can of Dragon soop or half bottle of buckfast.

Parents should really think of the perils when naming their offspring.

1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I'm uneasy, Davids are usually OK, but they are always only a bawhair away from "the Dave factor" - a mild mannered, competent professional David can become a lunatic Dave, Davvie, Dave-o, on, to devastating effect in Wales,a Dai at the drop of a can of Dragon soop or half bottle of buckfast.

Parents should really think of the perils when naming their offspring.

Nothing wrong with Daves. 
Wanna argue ? lol

It’s nice to see that the minutes are taken and released by a supporter group instead of waiting for the club to check them and not release them sometimes resulting in questions asked that we couldn’t answer.

In my opinion this is one reason why the forum stepped away.  I’m encouraged by the change of tact and openness by our new owner and Pearce.