Supporters Charter Meeting - 22 September 2022

therams69

6 hours ago, angieram said:

I didn't know what CapEx was till I looked it up later but one of the examples given was re-securing seats in some areas of the ground to prevent water encroachment. 

I got the impression it is more about necessary remedial work at this stage rather than big new projects. The stadium is 25 years old now and showing signs of wear and tear.

I always thought CapEx was capital expenditure to improve things like old for new that will give it a longer life. May be water encroachment is as maybe safe standing is. Operational expenditure is general maintenance to keep things running such as cleaning the place and minor repairs rather than replacing items.

2 hours ago, Gritstone Ram said:

I always thought CapEx was capital expenditure to improve things like old for new that will give it a longer life. May be water encroachment is as maybe safe standing is. Operational expenditure is general maintenance to keep things running such as cleaning the place and minor repairs rather than replacing items.

Whatever. I'm not about to start contradicting a guy that runs a property development company! 

On 27/09/2022 at 10:19, Ram@Lincoln said:

All I'd like is the hot water switched back on in the bogs and the leaking urinals repaired/replaced so you don't have to paddle. That'll be a great start!

And seeing as we are allowed to stand shoulder to shoulder at the urinals again, how about putting the fuses back in the hand driers, rather than just one of each pair working, resulting in long slow queues… and/or everyone walking out shaking their dripping hands through the concourse!

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

And seeing as we are allowed to stand shoulder to shoulder at the urinals again, how about putting the fuses back in the hand driers, rather than just one of each pair working, resulting in long slow queues… and/or everyone walking out shaking their dripping hands through the concourse!

The dripping hands are from washing them??! That is a relief

2 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

One hand under each armpit, that’s the standard hand drying etiquette isn’t it?