Lee Buchanan

marbs_ram

• 4 months later...
53 minutes ago, bimmerman said:

He looks awful today, the Coventry wingers have him on toast and he jumped out of the tackle that caused them to concede. Rooney won't be happy! 

Bielik is as ordinary as I said he looked for them when he was on loan too.

20 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

I feel sorry for poor Wayne.

Wait, no, I don't feel sorry at all.

He's got Jay Stansfield who is by way and a distance their most creative attacking player, under 21 international, absolute fearless player with bags of pace... and he takes him off when chasing the game at 1-nil...

I don't get it

Our old boys are getting a slating from Small Heath Alliance

"i thought Buchanan was poor last game too, but it wasn't particularly noticeable as everyone else was even worse"

"Bielik has been dire tonight and has been since Rooney came in"

"I'm firmly Rooney Out at this point, but it won't happen before February at the earliest, so no point bleating for it at the minute.

You're right though, he's clueless with this team. He doesn't seem to grasp that not every footballer is as good as he was in his prime."

22 minutes ago, Ramslad1992 said:

image.gif.25aa64c46021e1d8f466eb9310beb552.gif

match made in heaven! Love to see them fail 

They've plastered over crap result thanks to Eustace early season work.  After this result I do hope three or four below them pick up points tomorrow to give them an immediate dose of squeaky arse.  The wriggle room to avoid disaster is running short.

21 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

They've plastered over crap result thanks to Eustace early season work.  After this result I do hope three or four below them pick up points tomorrow to give them an immediate dose of squeaky arse.  The wriggle room to avoid disaster is running short.

You’d have thought they’d have learnt their lesson after Zola 🤷‍♂️