Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

4 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Wrong, as several people have now pointed out to you, for Charlton the best seats are not on sale yet. If you really do want a ticket for Charlton, which I’m beginning to doubt, I am fairly sure they will be available on general sale or at the very least to members with no previous history.

Are you sure about the best seats !   So how many Charlton seats have been sold now then !

I am not going to Charlton or Mansfield as away on pre booked holiday sorry. 

I am interested in the process for future purchases like Fleetwood and Burton etc 

Edited by Curtains
Added

2 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Are you sure about the best seats !   So how many Charlton seats have been sold now then !

I am interested in the process for future purchases like Fleetwood and Burton etc 

Well please don’t follow my advice cos obviously I’m wrong ?

5 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Its easy, just count them, I’m busy.

OK, @Curtains , many away grounds insist we sell tickets in reverse order i.e. corner inwards, as it helps with their stewarding.

It annoys me big time and where I can, I wait and buy tickets after they have gone on general sale. 

For this reason I am often a long way from other away members.

I panicked a bit this year with the new categories and bought early.

I expect on the day to be shuffling over behind the goal - if the stewards will let us. ?

28 minutes ago, Crewton said:

Therein lies another problem potentially, when the laddos decide to sit/stand where they want to and others want to sit in their allocated/chosen seat. Mayhem ensues, fan unity dissolves, and so on. 

There were no reserved seats, same at Wigan and many years before that once at Ipswich.

13 minutes ago, Grumpy Git said:

There were no reserved seats, same at Wigan and many years before that once at Ipswich.

Lampard's season? I didn't go to that one. My last time there was 2016 and the seats were allocated and I remember there was problems caused by large numbers of the more fans vocal standing infront of disabled fans. Whether that was because fans had just sat where they wanted to rather or a problem caused by the allocation system I can't recall. 

1 hour ago, Curtains said:

The point is the best seats have probably already gone .

So why did you why they’re selling worst seat areas first?

Admittedly I don’t get to many away games now but, in my experience they often sell the corners/edges first and then move further across as sales continue. 

4 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

So why did you why they’re selling worst seat areas first?

Admittedly I don’t get to many away games now but, in my experience they often sell the corners/edges first and then move further across as sales continue. 

Angie has said it’s due to away stewardship.

I didn’t realize that to be honest .

I learn something every day. 

6 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Holiday periods will affect away sales take up so it’s likely Charlton will not be a true reflection of future away sales 

A day in London on the lash with the lads, or a wet weekend with your ‘nearest and dearest’ in a Skeggy caravan, tough choice. ?

27 minutes ago, Crewton said:

Lampard's season? I didn't go to that one. My last time there was 2016 and the seats were allocated and I remember there was problems caused by large numbers of the more fans vocal standing infront of disabled fans. Whether that was because fans had just sat where they wanted to rather or a problem caused by the allocation system I can't recall. 

No, there was no seat allocation on the ticket. The row/seat information was blank.

I’ve been to the last three away games at Wigan and as far as I remember they were all the same?