Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

7 minutes ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

I can't wait for the Fleetwood tickets to open up, I have the hotel booked for the weekend with the sea view for the missus. Just need tickets sorted out now!

Unless you’re in the first three or four priority groups I wouldn’t hold your breath and start to think about what attractions Fleetwood may have to offer for a Saturday afternoon. ?

6 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Unless you’re in the first three or four priority groups I wouldn’t hold your breath and start to think about what attractions Fleetwood may have to offer for a Saturday afternoon. ?

Fortunately, I think I'm at 15 league games away for last season, so should be fine here. If not, the booking has free cancellations until the Tuesday midnight. Should know by then if I have tickets or not. Saying that, I've promised her a weekend away without saying it's a football weekend away so I'll be going regardless!

9 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Tickets sold for Charlton 288 so over 2,800 left, tickets sold for Mansfield 387 so 1,333 left.

Thanks for posting the figures Foreverram.
I was expecting quite a lot more to be sold during the 15 - 19 games attended period.

Anyway my chance to get ours this morning - hotel been booked a while ?

COYR

12 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Tickets sold for Charlton 288 so over 2,800 left, tickets sold for Mansfield 387 so 1,333 left.

Where are you getting this information from because I contest it 

Selling order available at moment for Charlton 

Have all blocks been released!

As only blocks A and B showing available 

SSB

55 SEATS AVAILABLE

£7.00 £24.00£7.00 £22.00

SSA

172 SEATS AVAILABLE

Edited by Curtains
Added

10 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Where are you getting this info from because I contest it 

Selling order available at moment for Charlton 

Have all blocks been released!

SSB

55 SEATS AVAILABLE

£7.00 £24.00£7.00 £22.00

SSA

172 SEATS AVAILABLE

The tickets sold was at that point last night during phase two, we are now in phase three as from 10 am so obviously there has been more tickets sold. As I pointed out previously only 2 out of 11 sections are currently on sale at Charlton.

1 minute ago, Foreveram said:

The tickets sold was at that point last night during phase two, we are now in phase three as from 10 am so obviously there has been more tickets sold. As I pointed out previously only 2 out of 11 sections are currently on sale at Charlton.

Why are they selling worst seat areas first.  
Serious question how do you know if other sections haven’t been sold and will be released at all. 

2 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Why are they selling worst seat areas first.  
Serious question how do you know if other sections haven’t been sold and will be released at all. 

Angieram pointed that out to you in a previous post, read back. Other sections haven’t been sold and will become available as and when required when first two sections are sold. I know this because I bought mine on day one minute one and have been tracking it since then to inform others like yourself.

3 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Angieram pointed that out to you in a previous post, read back. Other sections haven’t been sold and will become available as and when required when first two sections are sold. I know this because I bought mine on day one minute one and have been tracking it since then to inform others like yourself.

I think you are wrong. 
I ask again how do you know how many seats in total are left ?

31 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Very much appreciate the effort.

6 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Why do think I’m wrong, obviously we are in day five now so the numbers have changed.

According to you there are literally thousands left .

Charlton has a big allocation so it’s not a good case scenario for small stadiums 
PS I am not going to Charlton or Mansfield as I’m on holiday 

I’m just interested for further games like Burton Albion etc

Edited by Curtains
Added

3 minutes ago, Curtains said:

The point is the best seats have probably already gone .

Wrong, as several people have now pointed out to you, for Charlton the best seats are not on sale yet. If you really do want a ticket for Charlton, which I’m beginning to doubt, I am fairly sure they will be available on general sale or at the very least to members with no previous history.