Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

20 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Got my ticket for Mansfield on day one, but had to wait till today to get tickets for my son and grandson and managed to get tickets next to me. We’ll happy. I have been going on the ticket site a few times a day and holding them for 20 minutes ?

Can't remember the finer details, but I had to do similar for Muckerette's ticket for Blackpool (Still in the STH stage, which she's not!), as I desperately PM'd fellow ST Holders on this forum!  We got there in the end, with seats next to each other, thanks to the kind and generous help of fellow dcfcfans!  ?

They are leaving it very late for Shrewsbury tickets ,if they sell them in two day increments as per the first two games even if they go on sale in the morning, by the time they get to general sale it will leave very little time to post the tickets out.

4 minutes ago, S75 Ram said:

Away members (4 or fewer games) and general sale can't buy online. Only the one day to buy on general sale too, although I suppose that's more than enough time as I doubt it will actually reach general sale.

1 hour ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Away members (4 or fewer games) and general sale can't buy online. Only the one day to buy on general sale too, although I suppose that's more than enough time as I doubt it will actually reach general sale.

I would be very nervous buying tickets on the Friday and expecting them in the post on the Tuesday of the the game.

13 minutes ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

Wowzers some going Derby supporters for a Tuesday night game!

Easy ground to get too, A38 to Cannock, Pick up M54 all the way down to the island, Turn left and a couple of mins on your right, Been a good few years since I've been down that way...not too many if any boozers there tho ?‍♀️

Shrewsbury being our nearest, erm, 'big' town or city, disappointed that I'm very unlikely to get a ticket.

There's nothing pubwise near the stadium, loads of good places in the town centre then realistically a cab  ride to the ground. There's a nice Lidl attached to it though that we use occasionally!

2 hours ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Easy ground to get too, A38 to Cannock, Pick up M54 all the way down to the island, Turn left and a couple of mins on your right, Been a good few years since I've been down that way...not too many if any boozers there tho ?‍♀️

I’ve not been since they were at Gay Meadow and the bloke in the coracle would have to row in the river to get the ball back if it was booted over the stand. 

1 hour ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

I’ve not been since they were at Gay Meadow and the bloke in the coracle would have to row in the river to get the ball back if it was booted over the stand. 

Same here Reg, Them bloody Oracles never looked safe ?