New signings, who will be first...and next?

RoyMac5

43 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Bielik going won't be a suprise to the club, it will have been the plan all along.

So, I'd imagine the 4 players were with Bielik going in mind. Assuming that's remotely true.

I think DCFC have done really well to unload Beilik. I hope Brum are paying all of his wages and not a “Pay as you Play “ deal. Liam can go out now and inject some real pace and power into the team.

New keeper to challenge Wildsmith

Starting RB, although I thought Knight was excellent there today

New DM (McDonald perhaps?) for emergency cover - probably won't even make the bench

Backup winger/striker

Edited by Scott129

I think it’ll be Striker, Winger and Full back as the main priorities. Not sure we need a defensive midfielder, especially if your option is McDonald. We have Bird, Hourihane, Smith, Thompson and Knight who could all do it.  

Ideally and greadily i would like a GK, RB, CDM, 2x W, ST

One of the wingers being someone who can maybe play CAM too.

Another CDM purely due to the number of games, plus the likelihood of injuries & suspensions. Today showed how physical this league will be and thats vs a team who is classed as a footballing team. Have no issue with McDonald, will be cheap, experienced cover, although would prefer Stephens.

Then add a few youngsters permanently, like Robertson who could make the bench when numbers are low or for cup games.

Edited by DCFC1388