New signings, who will be first...and next?

RoyMac5

I'm pleased with who as been signed to date. If Byrne is off, as expected, while Oduroh may develop into a good RB, I think we need to sign a right back who as experience of playing in league one. Add the re-signing of Fozzy and I think we have the makings of a decent squad.

1 hour ago, maxjam said:

I'm beginning to think the three squares, the three black squares (with a hint of white - thanks @Hanny) the three black squares (with a hint of white) of increasing size didn't actually mean anything significant at all...

Perhaps the comms team are just basic after all.  Not the wizards of foreshadowing we thought them to be ?

Side note: I think these reveals have been pretty fun. 

46 minutes ago, Hanny said:

Perhaps the comms team are just basic after all.  Not the wizards of foreshadowing we thought them to be ?

Side note: I think these reveals have been pretty fun. 

Haha yeah, I ran with the black/white training tops and had some fun with the squares.

They have been fun, its been good to get back to talking about football again and have players coming into the club rather than the other crap weve had to put up with in the past few years and players leaving on a regular basis.

Edited by maxjam

Get Byrne and Fozzy in and some clarification on the Goalie and I’m  more than happy - it’s all gone quiet on Byrne anyone know what’s happening ? 

Bird/Knight/Bielik is out of our hands 

Has CKR gone ? 

3 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

Harsh on Max.

I know, she’s now blind with broken legs. If only she’s played that Kate Bush song again ?

Edited by TexasRam
Sorry wrong thread

8 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

Can’t work out if this is a hint for more to come or not.
Are they counting re-signings too? It seems the maths is off, including re-signings the total is 12 (13 including Nunn), without re-signings it’s 8 (Barkhuizen, Chester, Collins, Hourihane, Loach, McGoldrick, Mendez-Laing, Wildsmith - 9 including Nunn)…. Therefore we must be getting another announcement or two? Or a new calculator as the admin is using the one found in Morris’ office ? 

Edit - spent so long writing my crackpot theory they teased another ? 

Edited by Caerphilly Ram