Krystian Bielik - Joined Birmingham on a 3 year deal

DCFC1388

2 hours ago, SK47 said:

Impossible job as its in Birmingham. A place in which, if just the sheer sight of it isn't enough to kill you, the accent will. 

The city centre has improved quite dramatically over the last 20 years. Can't say the same for the accent tho.

11 hours ago, SK47 said:

Impossible job as its in Birmingham. A place in which, if just the sheer sight of it isn't enough to kill you, the accent will. 

Something we need to remember when slagging off other places and accents, is that Rams fans come from far and wide and can get offended by fellow Rams attacking their home and culture. I am born and bred just outside Brum, like ANY big town or city there are places that are not pleasant, but these are matched by some very nice areas and people. How many Rams fans on here born and bred in Nottingham, cringe at the repeated comments about their folk being inbred and having 6 fingers and the level of crime in their area?

I've been fortunate enough to go to Vancouver and Melbourne (Australia), 2 places frequently in the best places to live in the world. But I happened across areas in both, just off the tourist route, which were as bad as anything in Brum.

Let's think twice before slagging off other places and/or people, please.

11 minutes ago, ram59 said:

Something we need to remember when slagging off other places and accents, is that Rams fans come from far and wide and can get offended by fellow Rams attacking their home and culture. I am born and bred just outside Brum, like ANY big town or city there are places that are not pleasant, but these are matched by some very nice areas and people. How many Rams fans on here born and bred in Nottingham, cringe at the repeated comments about their folk being inbred and having 6 fingers and the level of crime in their area?

I've been fortunate enough to go to Vancouver and Melbourne (Australia), 2 places frequently in the best places to live in the world. But I happened across areas in both, just off the tourist route, which were as bad as anything in Brum.

I was born In Sandwell hospital (West Brom) but moved away when I was 10. I am fully allowed to mock Birmingham and the surrounding areas.

So my point (very tongue in cheek joke btw) still remains 

11 minutes ago, SK47 said:

I was born In Sandwell hospital (West Brom) but moved away when I was 10. I am fully allowed to mock Birmingham and the surrounding areas.

So you were born in the Black Country then, whose rivalry with Brum is similar to that of Derby and Nottingham?

My point remains about the regular slagging off of fellow Ram's homes, not personally about yourself, SK47.

50 minutes ago, ram59 said:

Agree totally, Derby is hardly the Maldives….

51 minutes ago, SK47 said:

I found out my Great Grandmother came from Rowley Regis I was devastated at the thought that I could have supported another club.

1 hour ago, ram59 said:

If anyone is offended by the utterly mild ribbing that football fans give each other (only the dimmest actually believe that the city closest to them has inferior people in it) then they need to choose a different sport. And lock themselves in a soundproof room. And avoid the corners of that room because they might have harsh angles.

3 minutes ago, Mr. P said:

What’s he done to upset the Polish fans? Couple demanding an apology for something on his instagram. Even pressing the translate button doesn’t really help. 

Has he told them that as they can't get past the 2nd round of any competition this Poland thing is not really for him.  He hopes that other international teams have seen his games showing he's fit and ready to play in team that get to a quarter final. Whilst he has an ongoing contract with the Polish Football Association he didn't really mean it  and he will defecting to Sweden or Brazil as Yellow is his favourite colour.