Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

1 hour ago, Shipley Ram said:

This from Martin Ziegler of the Times on Forest

“ Nottingham Forest’s disciplinary hearing for breach of the Premier League financial rules will be on March 7 and 8 - outcome by April 8.
Points deduction looks certain”.

Jon Stewart Popcorn GIF It’s coming Forest

2 hours ago, Shipley Ram said:

This from Martin Ziegler of the Times on Forest

“ Nottingham Forest’s disciplinary hearing for breach of the Premier League financial rules will be on March 7 and 8 - outcome by April 8.
Points deduction looks certain”.

%2BRmqNF3uDNkYMajhdTYGLVUQ=&risl=&pid=Im%2BRmqNF3uDNkYMajhdTYGLVUQ=&risl=&pid=Im%2BRmqNF3uDNkYMajhdTYGLVUQ=&risl=&pid=Im%2BRmqNF3uDNkYMajhdTYGLVUQ=&risl=&pid=Im

It’s a very loose argument about the Brennan Johnson sale, and I mean very loose.  They knew the accounting period and should have got the best deal they could by end of June.  And they sold him on deadline day.  It’s not even as if they sold him in the 1st week of July and could have argued it took some time finalise, do a medical, etc.  And even that would be tenuous at best!!  Surely the panel will see through that!!

4 hours ago, FlyBritishMidland said:

It’s a very loose argument about the Brennan Johnson sale, and I mean very loose.  They knew the accounting period and should have got the best deal they could by end of June.  And they sold him on deadline day.  It’s not even as if they sold him in the 1st week of July and could have argued it took some time finalise, do a medical, etc.  And even that would be tenuous at best!!  Surely the panel will see through that!!

WhAT aBOOT alll These players THey hgave.  They Should be madeTO take 50p foR tOM lAWRENCE TO pay Wycombe. DEy broke de rulles. 

In other news " the ego driven cockwombles from the Trent demand they aren't punished for a clear FFP breach, as they shouldn't have to sell a player at a  lower price to remain compliant.

73f0d5bbb653090b9ef524b7b501cf99df-true-

I think the meltdown from Everton should they drop would be quite magnificent I have to say.  They put cones in the road and attacked players cars last year when Frankie was in town. They could do with a kick in the b*******.  Such a shame it can't be Forest and them.  

Luton are pretty one dimensional and are performing in the second round of games as I expected after the first round of surprises.  I can see them getting 30 points which would be exceptional with the squad they have.  Forest probably need to lose 5 or 6 points to make it ugly.  

All of this has got me thinking; if the broccoli botherers conspire to spend a 1/4 £billion and STILL get relegated WITHOUT any points deduction, would it then be applied the following season in the Championship instead? It's not really a punishment otherwise, is it? 

Just a thought though, as it's perhaps a tad highly unlikely and I think anyone actively wishing for that is clearly a horrible person.

Trying Not To Laugh Season 3 GIF by The Office