Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

i was a bit disapointed when they got rid of cooper for all the people saying its a disgrace they have sacked him at the end of the day you are judged on what you are managing now and not a year ago, they have been pretty uninspiring this season but nuno is a top coach and a big improvement for them as displayed by yesterday

cooper is a good coach (would love him here) but naive at prem level, nuno is not naive and knows how to manage a good prem team

Edited by alram

It was a pretty good time to play Newcastle as they seem to be in a bit of ropey form but even so, that's a really good result and honestly I sadly, I think they'll be fine, but then again, I felt that with the new manager or old. I just think there are worse teams. For me its still Sheff Utd, Burnley and one other. Everton will probably climb clear despite deduction so probably between Luton, Forest, Palace and Brentford and even Fulham. Forest just haver to be better than one of that lot and I think they'll do that reasonably comfortably.

6 minutes ago, Alty_Ram said:

It was a pretty good time to play Newcastle as they seem to be in a bit of ropey form but even so, that's a really good result and honestly I sadly, I think they'll be fine, but then again, I felt that with the new manager or old. I just think there are worse teams. For me its still Sheff Utd, Burnley and one other. Everton will probably climb clear despite deduction so probably between Luton, Forest, Palace and Brentford and even Fulham. Forest just haver to be better than one of that lot and I think they'll do that reasonably comfortably.

yeah for as improved as luton have been recently i still dont see any of the 3 that come up staying up

56 minutes ago, Premier ram said:

One things for sure Luton will give it a hell of a go

At the end of the day, the bottom three will have all picked out Forest as their main chance of staying up, so they’ll all be gunning for Forest. Everton will easily pick up enough points. Crystal Palace aren’t realistically in any trouble.

We’ll see how long Nuno’s new manager bounce lasts, but it’s 3 of 4 to go down, and all 4 are going to do what they can to win that mini league. 

29 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

At the end of the day, the bottom three will have all picked out Forest as their main chance of staying up, so they’ll all be gunning for Forest. Everton will easily pick up enough points. Crystal Palace aren’t realistically in any trouble.

We’ll see how long Nuno’s new manager bounce lasts, but it’s 3 of 4 to go down, and all 4 are going to do what they can to win that mini league. 

I think they're well past their due date to be honest. I fancied the three promoted teams to go down, but these as the next most likely option.

5 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

Hopefully if CP jump ship and appoint Cooper they will have a better chance of staying up. Think RH is shot TBH. 

I only found out, courtesy of a Radio 5 programme yesterday that Nottingham was originally called Snotengaham.

Around 600 AD, the Snotingas gave their name to the settlements of Nottingham, which were first recorded as 'Snotengaham' or literally 'the homestead of Snot's people. ' Over the years, the city's name was gradually modified until it became known as Nottingham around the 12th century.

How fabulous! I think we should start a petition to have it returned to its much more appropriate and traditional name. 

17 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

I only found out, courtesy of a Radio 5 programme yesterday that Nottingham was originally called Snotengaham.

Around 600 AD, the Snotingas gave their name to the settlements of Nottingham, which were first recorded as 'Snotengaham' or literally 'the homestead of Snot's people. ' Over the years, the city's name was gradually modified until it became known as Nottingham around the 12th century.

How fabulous! I think we should start a petition to have it returned to its much more appropriate and traditional name. 

In the 1990s and early noughties it was known as Shottingham thanks to a family in Bestwood 😉

2 hours ago, Bob The Badger said:

....and we're their bogey-team 😉

Whilst I have some distaste of Florist, given my southern connections I don’t have the local hatred and actually loathe Manure even more.  I am pleased to see Utd lose again so I can text a number of mates saying how s*** they are that they can’t even beat that pile of s*** at the shitty ground.

Edited by i-Ram