Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

50 minutes ago, Shipley Ram said:

That sending off was a shocker, it was never a second yellow, they must have thought they would get something from the game despite the sending off. But no, and then the other results make it look very tight down there now. Perhaps a change of manager might help.

Another? Give Santa another couple of weeks, surely?

49 minutes ago, Comrade 86 said:

image.thumb.png.496b919230a1d9f3dbebd04f6c9c8d69.png

I think the burning question here is, who's going to bother watching the Champions League now?  

"The race to the championship"

Obviously Forest are currently not achieving their dream after 2 long years, but they have the form, the deication, and made the crucial move to get rid of a manager that the fans and squad all believed in before any worrying signs of things getting better started to emerge.

We believe in you notts, you can do it. You could climb into the championship positions before seeing in the new year.

Edited by RadioactiveWaste

On 20/12/2023 at 08:57, DerbyPride said:

Respect to a fellow Hotpotter. I was only listening to their first Christmas album the other day.

Back to the topic, I work in Notts with a few Forest fans who are absolutely gutted *smirks*. The consensus is that appointing Nuno could either go really well or backfire spectacularly. He's got to hit the ground running or the locals will very quickly get on his back.

What is this Hot Potter business? The urban dictionary says a hot potter is a women who covers her boobs in cling film and then you take a dump on her boobs 👀. Is this a Nottingham thing? Down here on the south coast we use cling film to wrap our sandwiches. And we have a toilet (with a door) when we wish to deficate.