Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

37 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Bar a few goalmouths scrambles from set pieces, we didn't do much. Easy win for United, who under ETH look a class act. 

I think Cooper reminds me of Steve McLaren (the Derby version, not whatever the heck he was trying to achieve when he was with you), in that when everything is working well he comes across as a genius and they enjoy the plaudits and that feel good atmosphere. Problem is when things start to go wrong and whether they’ve got enough mentally as a manager to get their team through it. Cooper was like this at Swansea too, great when your winning games but struggled when the opposition found a way to stop them.

For full disclosure, I’d argue this is in part what Warne’s issue is with us right now.

6 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

I think Cooper reminds me of Steve McLaren (the Derby version, not whatever the heck he was trying to achieve when he was with you), in that when everything is working well he comes across as a genius and they enjoy the plaudits and that feel good atmosphere. Problem is when things start to go wrong and whether they’ve got enough mentally as a manager to get their team through it. Cooper was like this at Swansea too, great when your winning games but struggled when the opposition found a way to stop them.

For full disclosure, I’d argue this is in part what Warne’s issue is with us right now.

I almost replied that McLaren isn't in the same ballpark of a manger as SC. But then he did have success at Boro, Twente.. 

On 14/04/2023 at 08:38, Van der MoodHoover said:

Sadly, man utd have picked up a few injuries and now their Euro tie is delicately poised may decide they can take a chance against forest with a weaker team 

I can see another scabby 1-0 to the home team a la Liverpool, with about 18% possession and 1 attempt on goal ...🙄

He of little faith, this is Forest they managed more than 1 shot and 30% possession but still had Navas as their best player 😉

Now the real interesting stat is next week, how many goals away have they scored as they head to Anfield 🤣

They love cooper.

and i truly hope they keep him.

his s******** football is being found out.

i remember when they appointed him swansea fans we’re like he plays dull ass football, limited, stagnant and defensive.

well its coming home to roost

they recruited phenomenally last season,davies, garner the foreign chap who fozzy nobbled, cook etc etc 

Ontop of what was already a strong expensive squad that had been underachieving.

they played the same sit back soak it up s*** they are now but with 20 goal a season grabban and johnson on fire they pulled it off , thanks to a whacking slice of var help in the final.

now like at swanse with lesser players his football is being found out as utterly tepid and inept.

keep him, if they go down and coopers still there theyll be expected to blow sides away with their parachute money and expectation. 
0-0 home draws to rotherham and bristol city whilst playing 10 behind the ball wont be acceptable anymore

cant wait get f****** down and lets enjoy the show 

2 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Yes, its pretty pathetic, although I would imagine he's doing so to avoid losing his license? Not an excuse mind you. get caught live uptown the consequences. 

Mind you, the speeding laws in this country are a little OTT. I got an awareness course for doing 60 on a motorway recently (due to not spotting the variable was at 50..)

I personally think if you are not aware of the speed limits the big boards show on the motorway you should lose your license. The reason the speed is being reduced is because there is likely something ahead that you need to slow down for if that isn’t adhered to you are endangering other road users safety including yourself. I don’t think it’s OTT I think you got off lightly.

1 hour ago, Millenniumram said:

You know you’re ducked if you draw a blank against Maguire and Lindelof at CB. Think even James Collins might grab once against them two cloggers

Do you go to Rams games? Maguire is pants but even with my blinkered views I cannot consider the possibility that Collins would score.

Seen Cooper having a rant at VAR thinking defo penalty for handball and a second yellow for Maguire!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤡🤡🤡

Lets get it right, without Navas today (who was truly outstanding), they’re lucky it wasn’t a repeat of the 8-1 in 1999. I only watched 25 mins of the second half, he made 4 world class saves in that time alone, and United missed chances in both halves. 

Positives for Forest is Navas - surprised a Spurs or a team like that didn’t go in for him. a couple of times they tried to play and looked useful. They could s******** a couple of 1-0 wins yet. If Leicester take advantage of their upcoming fixtures against teams around them, Forest are truly f*****, if they can keep ahead of Leicester it’s between them and Everton 

1 hour ago, Gritstone Ram said:

I personally think if you are not aware of the speed limits the big boards show on the motorway you should lose your license. The reason the speed is being reduced is because there is likely something ahead that you need to slow down for if that isn’t adhered to you are endangering other road users safety including yourself. I don’t think it’s OTT I think you got off lightly.

Christ what a jobsworth 😂

if doing 60 on an empty motorway should lose your license. You should lose yours every time you happen to tip slightly over 30.

Still 0 points on my license, thanks.. 

Edited by Red_Dawn

3 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Yes, its pretty pathetic, although I would imagine he's doing so to avoid losing his license? Not an excuse mind you. get caught live uptown the consequences. 

Mind you, the speeding laws in this country are a little OTT. I got an awareness course for doing 60 on a motorway recently (due to not spotting the variable was at 50..)

OMG I’ve got something in common with a red dog, the shame.😔

28 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

I may or may not have been being entirely serious…

McGoldrick would deffo bag though, man is a machine 

The clue that you weren't being serious was that you entertained the possibility that Collins could score.