Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

3 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

I will say I've recently boycotted this forum out of disgust at the latest news regarding HMRC deciding to give you a pass on 20m worth of taxes. 

They sank Bury, admittedly a club of a similar size and stature to DCFC, for only 1m. Where's the sense in that? 

Disgusting. Pensioners freezing in their homes this winter and DCFC chose to spend it on Waghorn rather than pay up. You lot should be ashamed..

How Dare You Reaction GIF by CBS

Yep that’s all fine by me.  Being one of Thatchers children (she took the milk out of my tiny little hand herself) the old buggers can freeze, they voted her in then, so I am buggered if I give a monkeys if they don’t get that less than £2 extra per pensioner that £20m would give them now - especially since my teeth keep falling out.

8 hours ago, Shipley Ram said:

Looks like someone enjoyed todays game

image.png.89ad2245bdc1eb00b225e0d8375095ee.png

8 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

Bet he was getting anxious when Arsenal seemed to take their foot off the gas after the 4th. 

I don't think he'd be too bothered if he can afford to bet £125 on the outcome of a football match!

15 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

I will say I've recently boycotted this forum out of disgust at the latest news regarding HMRC deciding to give you a pass on 20m worth of taxes. 

They sank Bury, admittedly a club of a similar size and stature to DCFC, for only 1m. Where's the sense in that? 

Disgusting. Pensioners freezing in their homes this winter and DCFC chose to spend it on Waghorn rather than pay up. You lot should be ashamed..

I sleep soundly thank you very much. 

Edited by EranioIsGod

23 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

How do i sleep at night? quite easy just start counting up all the goals Florist have conceded , usually asleep by the time i get to 30