Season Tickets 2022-23

WystonRam

3 hours ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

I have renewed my ST but thought we could use last seasons ST card.

Didnt realise we are being sent new ST cards this year.

Taken from confirmation of season ticket renewal email.

Season Ticket Cards

2021/22 Season Ticket cards already issued will be reactivated for the 2022/23 season with new cards only being issued to those supporters either buying a new Season Ticket, changing seat location and/or changing age band. New cards will be posted to the address registered with the Fan ID. There is a Season Ticket FAQ page on our website should you have any other questions.

That's right.  Assuming you haven't changed seats or changed age bands, then like me, just keep hold of last years card.  It will be reactivated and raedy for the opening game next week.  ?

4 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

I have to say that in all the years I’ve been a season ticket holder I have NEVER had to prove I’m in the right seat.

I'm speaking from past experience, going back a few years I've had my seat 'sold' to someone else and had to contact the ticket office to make sure there wasn't a repeat, on a few occasions I've had people insisting that they were in the right seat, until I've shown them my season ticket and then on producing their ticket for either a different row or inexplicably a different block altogether!  There have also been a number of times when, asking someone to check their ticket has been sufficient and I haven't had to produce my ticket.

40 minutes ago, ram59 said:

I'm speaking from past experience, going back a few years I've had my seat 'sold' to someone else and had to contact the ticket office to make sure there wasn't a repeat, on a few occasions I've had people insisting that they were in the right seat, until I've shown them my season ticket and then on producing their ticket for either a different row or inexplicably a different block altogether!  There have also been a number of times when, asking someone to check their ticket has been sufficient and I haven't had to produce my ticket.

Probably me. No accident. When buying match tickets, we simply used to buy the cheapest tickets and then sit wherever we wanted (best view) given very rarely does PP sell out. So before the game if ST holder turns up we'd simply move to other empty seats around. Appreciate that may violate a moral code for some but I never was particularly religious. Few years ago mind and I have more money now.

26 minutes ago, SillyBilly said:

Probably me. No accident. When buying match tickets, we simply used to buy the cheapest tickets and then sit wherever we wanted (best view) given very rarely does PP sell out. So before the game if ST holder turns up we'd simply move to other empty seats around. Appreciate that may violate a moral code for some but I never was particularly religious. Few years ago mind and I have more money now.

Probably not you, I'm usually in the cheap seats myself.  More likely it's someone who knows the person on the gate.

2 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Remember when you turned up on the day and pushed a tenner into the hand of some sweaty angry geezer, then pushed a turnstile. Hey presto everyones a winner. 

A tenner?  Where did you have a seat?  I suppose it was one of the “posh” ones in the B stand ???.  We used to push a fiver into the hand of a similar sounding chap on the pop side, and he used to let me AND my dad in for that. ??

Even earlier than that I remember going as a little lad, and the (not so angry) man used to say to my dad, “he’s too small, couldn’t have seen in him below the counter mate” as we both shuffled through the turnstile together, dad only having paid.  It has always made me wonder how much the attendances were out back then - one way or the other…

On 22/07/2022 at 22:44, Rev said:

I'd say the same for Rams Trust as I'd say for a political party. 

If you don't like what they're doing, while broadly supporting their aims, join it and challenge and change it from within. 

Easy to sit on the sidelines giving it large, harder to get off yer arse and effect positive change.

Challenge them while your a member and you soon get silenced by the cabal at the top and their cronies.