Season Tickets 2022-23

WystonRam

2 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

Maybe there are actually less than 7,500 season tickets available. There might be 7,500 “seats” to chose from but perhaps this is because total season ticket sales are limited but not where there located.

In other words, purely as an example, if we’ve sold 18,000 but numbers are limited to 22,000 then only another 4,000 are available for sale from the 7,500 actual seats still free. Does that make sense? Not sure I’ve explained my thinking well enough for even me to understand.

Good point, makes sense.

9 hours ago, Carnero said:

There are approx 7,500 season tickets available still to buy.

Does anyone know the maximum number of season tickets we're allowed to sell?

I know there are certain numbers that have to be available for away fans (approx 3,000) and a % has to be available for general match-day supporters (is it 10%?).

So I'm guessing it works out something like 32,500 - 3,000 - 3,000 = 26,500 is the maximum number of season tickets that can be sold ?!

Anyone know any better?

Less I think you have to leave some for no STs not sure how many

As of this morning (Tuesday, 9th August) there are 7,095 seats still available for season tickets.

So, in my reckoning Derby have sold, to date, approximately, 16,000 season tickets, which would allow for a total of @ 23,000 capacity for season ticket holders, which was the same as when we were last in the Premier League.

If the average price, for this season, is @ £250 per season ticket, they will have taken in the region of £4 million.

The season ticket money is released, per league game (23), over the season, so they have a minimum revenue, per game, of £173,914, which does not take into account the away supporters, nor the Derby pay-on-the-day, fans.

As we had an attendance of 31,000 vs Oxford, that showed another 15,000 supporters x (say) £20 / person, which gave another £300,000 for that game, giving a total of £473,914 for the first game of the season. 

However, have they sorted out the Direct Debit payment system yet to allow more season tickets to be sold?

7 minutes ago, ImARam2 said:

As of this morning (Tuesday, 9th August) there are 7,095 seats still available for season tickets.

So, in my reckoning Derby have sold, to date, approximately, 16,000 season tickets, which would allow for a total of @ 23,000 capacity for season ticket holders, which was the same as when we were last in the Premier League.

If the average price, for this season, is @ £250 per season ticket, they will have taken in the region of £4 million.

The season ticket money is released, per league game (23), over the season, so they have a minimum revenue, per game, of £173,914, which does not take into account the away supporters, nor the Derby pay-on-the-day, fans.

As we had an attendance of 31,000 vs Oxford, that showed another 15,000 supporters x (say) £20 / person, which gave another £300,000 for that game, giving a total of £473,914 for the first game of the season. 

However, have they sorted out the Direct Debit payment system yet to allow more season tickets to be sold?

It's already been reported that we'd sold around 19,000 STs by the end of the renewal/reserved period. Apart from those seats reserved for corporate and sponsors etc in the West Upper & SW/NW Lower stands, all other 'home' areas are open for people to buy STs - it's simply that when the number of STs sold reach the maximum allowed, the remainder are reserved for match-by-match sales.

54 minutes ago, ImARam2 said:

We've discussed this before. 7095 seats free to choose from doesn't necessarily mean there are 7095 season tickets available.

12 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

We've discussed this before. 7095 seats free to choose from doesn't necessarily mean there are 7095 season tickets available.

Absolutely right, plus there is only 4967 home tickets available for Barnsley match. I would say that indicates that 2128 people have bought matchday tickets for that game. 

I know Barnsley fans are coming with underwhelming support (circa 1500 expected) but I would expect another attendance above 28,000 for that game at the moment! 

26 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I disagree. If you go on to the Derby County website, log-in to tickets, then season tickets, there are, as of today, 7,095 tickets available under that heading.

So, if, as someone else has quoted, Derby have sold @19,000 season tickets, are they saying that they are willing to sell up to 26,000 as season ticket holders?

1 hour ago, ImARam2 said:

What about the boxes how much do they go for?

48 minutes ago, ImARam2 said:

I disagree. If you go on to the Derby County website, log-in to tickets, then season tickets, there are, as of today, 7,095 tickets available under that heading.

So, if, as someone else has quoted, Derby have sold @19,000 season tickets, are they saying that they are willing to sell up to 26,000 as season ticket holders?

No, it simply means that they're not designating strictly where the remaining ST allocation are located. They may have limits for individual stands, but they haven't closed off any particular seats.

1 hour ago, ImARam2 said:

Exactly what @Crewtonsays. There may be 7,095 unallocated seats to choose from until the ST allocation has been reached. The ST numbers available will be less than the number of unallocated seats.

39 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Exactly what @Crewtonsays. There may be 7,095 unallocated seats to choose from until the ST allocation has been reached. The ST numbers available will be less than the number of unallocated seats.

I think the number of season tickets sold must be edging up towards 20k now. The unallocated seats has been going down slowly over the last few days . I think people can still buy season tickets until end of september although maybe not such good value. 

2 hours ago, ImARam2 said:

Quite a few of us have done the simple exercise of adding up the seats available block by block as you have done. Thats easy. However, if you click on each block you will see that there are in fact quite a lot less you could then click on to actually buy. It would be quite a time consuming exercise to do that for each block, but do ut if you have the time it would be interesting to see the results. I think you would get a figure that supports 19K or more now sold   

36 minutes ago, Rev said:

Did you find a decent car park?

Tried one off the first roundabout at north stand rather than the second one ,, seemed a bit quicker to get away but not hugely, gonna take a bit of experimenting over the next few games with the good advise given here?