Season Tickets 2022-23

WystonRam

3 minutes ago, SamUltraRam said:

I think they'll be a significant number of renewals done this this week - deadline 29th

Combination of people leaving it to the last minute & most monthly salaried folk getting paid at the end of the month, for example Rolls-Royce pay staff on the 28th

Definitely, I'm the only one out of my group of season ticket holders that have renewed already. Probably around 20 of us. Everyone either waiting for direct debit or the wages to drop in.

12 minutes ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

Definitely, I'm the only one out of my group of season ticket holders that have renewed already. Probably around 20 of us. Everyone either waiting for direct debit or the wages to drop in.

Yes, all my Season ticket holding mates have renewed apart from one who won't be going because of old age/mobility & one who leaves everything to the last minute !!

16 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

15k Season Tickets is remarkable in the current economic climate, League 1 and what we've been through these last couple of years. 

Well done to all, proud to be a Ram and I'm pleased for David Clowes.

?

Perhaps it's BECAUSE of what we've been through these last couple of years!  ?‍♂️

12 hours ago, SamUltraRam said:

Yes, all my Season ticket holding mates have renewed apart from one who won't be going because of old age/mobility & one who leaves everything to the last minute !!

Could he not go lower down the stands and get one of buggy things to take him to his stand mate.

13 hours ago, SamUltraRam said:

I wonder how the sale of the boxes is going - it's a big revenue generator

And on that note, i've not seen any news about shirt sponsors for the season ahead 

Rooneys box has become free ?

It appears that around 1500 season tickets haven't been renewed, but about 1000 of those have been snapped up since midnight. You would presume that most of those 1000 are season ticket holders waiting for the DD option to become available, before renewing. Together with over 16,000 sales, we should see around 17,000 season ticket holders when the DD issue has been sorted.

On 26/07/2022 at 00:04, rammieib said:

Rooneys box has become free ?

When to a conference at PP the other week for the afternoon. Few sandwiches, projector  etc thrown in.  4k for 4 hours.  Take of the electric, gas, indemnity, staff, tax due etc that's still 20 k gross per week for that one bit alone.  Throw in match day boxes, meals and the odd wedding reception, party, Sunday booking that's some revenue. 

1 hour ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

When to a conference at PP the other week for the afternoon. Few sandwiches, projector  etc thrown in.  4k for 4 hours.  Take of the electric, gas, indemnity, staff, tax due etc that's still 20 k gross per week for that one bit alone.  Throw in match day boxes, meals and the odd wedding reception, party, Sunday booking that's some revenue. 

Agreed. That’s why it’s so vital to have the stadium under the clubs ownership.

2 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

A mate has been to the ground this morning to try and relocate his ST to the South Stand. None available, all taken!

And yet there are currently 54 available, after clicking "Buy New Season Ticket"?  ?‍♂️