Season Tickets 2022-23

WystonRam

1 minute ago, Mucker1884 said:

And yet there are currently 54 available, after clicking "Buy New Season Ticket"?  ?‍♂️

I'll tell him.

He queued up at the ticket office this morning and was told he can't. (Possibly asking for a certain block or row, if so my hurried lunchtime post is useless).

I've just had a look how many unallocated seats there are on the website - 7682 - so it looks as though there has roughly been 1000 people not renew that had a season ticket last season which has obviously been offset (massively) with new season ticket holders which is good. 

I saw the Daily Mail had said there were 19,000 season tickets purchased ahead of the first game. It does seem as though the allowable number of season tickets is far below that of tickets available to home fans (possibly due to free tickets being issued for organisations and the like). 

The Barnsley game has 6391 available tickets (which would point to 1291 tickets being bought for that game at this stage, roughly 2 weeks to go). 

If I had to guess I would say roughly 27 thousand tickets are made available online (minus away fans, complimentary tickets, etc) which would suggest we have around 19,300 season ticket holders at this stage. I would possibly consider a further 1000+ will sign up when DD is made available based on the DD option.

It would be good to stay above 22,000 for every home game - not sure if that's achievable given that some away support will be low and leave a lot of empty seats, but would definitely helps the balance sheet! 

22 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

I've just had a look how many unallocated seats there are on the website - 7682 - so it looks as though there has roughly been 1000 people not renew that had a season ticket last season which has obviously been offset (massively) with new season ticket holders which is good. 

I saw the Daily Mail had said there were 19,000 season tickets purchased ahead of the first game. It does seem as though the allowable number of season tickets is far below that of tickets available to home fans (possibly due to free tickets being issued for organisations and the like). 

The Barnsley game has 6391 available tickets (which would point to 1291 tickets being bought for that game at this stage, roughly 2 weeks to go). 

If I had to guess I would say roughly 27 thousand tickets are made available online (minus away fans, complimentary tickets, etc) which would suggest we have around 19,300 season ticket holders at this stage. I would possibly consider a further 1000+ will sign up when DD is made available based on the DD option.

It would be good to stay above 22,000 for every home game - not sure if that's achievable given that some away support will be low and leave a lot of empty seats, but would definitely helps the balance sheet! 

I don’t think there will be many low attendances from away fans this season, for most of them it will be their big day out, Oxford brought over 3,000 even though their average gate is around 8,000 including away fans.

55 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

And yet there are currently 54 available, after clicking "Buy New Season Ticket"?  ?‍♂️

52 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

I'll tell him.

He queued up at the ticket office this morning and was told he can't. (Possibly asking for a certain block or row, if so my hurried lunchtime post is useless).

Yep, my post was pretty useless. 

He wanted two together in our block or one either side, 

3 hours ago, Foreveram said:

I don’t think there will be many low attendances from away fans this season, for most of them it will be their big day out, Oxford brought over 3,000 even though their average gate is around 8,000 including away fans.

A warm Saturday in July is a much easier sell than a freezing Tuesday in December though

Edited by JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta

4 hours ago, Ambitious said:

If w ehave sold over 19k season tickets already, (which if true is absolutely amazing) I cannot imagine we would ever have attendances of below 22k this season.  

Edited by PistoldPete

On 30/07/2022 at 11:57, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

When to a conference at PP the other week for the afternoon. Few sandwiches, projector  etc thrown in.  4k for 4 hours.  Take of the electric, gas, indemnity, staff, tax due etc that's still 20 k gross per week for that one bit alone.  Throw in match day boxes, meals and the odd wedding reception, party, Sunday booking that's some revenue. 

Oh yeah they make millions from corporate and hospitality. All sorts of stuff. They could do with reopening the cafes, selling food again at the Yard and reopening the back Yard coffee shop. And selling more food at the concourse again.  

6 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

And those that are there will have turned up on the wrong night ?

On this topic, I told the missus to get herself something for tea tomorrow in this week's shop, as the lad and I are off to Mansfield. 

Edited by Rev