Season Tickets 2022-23

WystonRam

Season ticket renewed.

On the off chance anyone has the same issue as me - if you're with HSBC and get a security prompt asking to use either the HSBC App or an OTP to verify the purchase, you can only use the App if you're using the same device the app is set up on to make the purchase.  If you're e.g. on a desktop and have the App on your phone or something, it will error out.  Just use the OTP method instead ?.

2 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

Issue resolved. Panic over. Season ticket purchased. Happy man!

Now just have to work out how to get there from Bristol without a car.

Trains are a nightmare ATM.

Anag doesn't West Country Branch of the supporters club pick up in Bristol?

i know it used to pick up in Cheltenham at one point.

15 minutes ago, I DONT MIND said:

Anag doesn't West Country Branch of the supporters club pick up in Bristol?

i know it used to pick up in Cheltenham at one point.

Thanks I’ll check it out. I don’t mind catching the train from time to time but I don’t want to spend twice as much on travel as I do on the ticket too many times.

3 hours ago, jimtastic56 said:

I would be impressed with 16,000 as we only had that for the first home game last season.

Season tickets weren't on sale and the ticket office wasn't open. The only way you could buy tickets was online, with those who purchased a season ticket for the year behind closed doors able to claim one for free. 

Very strange game, most of the concourses were shut too. No bars open. I got there early and it was such a bizarre experience. 

Obviously, we know why now. 

3 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Season tickets weren't on sale and the ticket office wasn't open. The only way you could buy tickets was online, with those who purchased a season ticket for the year behind closed doors able to claim one for free. 

Very strange game, most of the concourses were shut too. No bars open. I got there early and it was such a bizarre experience. 

Obviously, we know why now. 

If I remember rightly, we couldn't buy a season ticket until about the fourth home game. Had to buy print your own tickets to begin with.

2 hours ago, Brailsford Ram said:

Ambitious by name Ambitious by nature ?. 23k is the maximum number of seats the club is allowed to sell as season tickets, to allow for away team tickets and a percentage of home supporters to pay by the match. We have only sold the maximum once - in the 11 points season. I think we sold c.16k last season so anything above that would be magnificent as far as I am concerned particularly in the harsh economic times we are now going through.

I was just going off what was on the website in terms of free seats. As someone else posted. 

30,000 available seats (roughly) for home fans. Again, roughly 7400 now remain as unallocated. It means 22,600 have been allocated in some form or another - obviously some renewals wouldn't have been processed and some will probably not renew. 

23k was a figure from the Premier League season, but I don't believe the football league have the same restrictions? I could be wrong. 

Renewed while away on holiday. Hadn't budgeted for the full layout of 2 tickets but moved a few things around to get it done.

My dad has also renewed so there's a few less available now in block I East Lower!!

Looking forward to that first game now!!

1 hour ago, Ambitious said:

I was just going off what was on the website in terms of free seats. As someone else posted. 

30,000 available seats (roughly) for home fans. Again, roughly 7400 now remain as unallocated. It means 22,600 have been allocated in some form or another - obviously some renewals wouldn't have been processed and some will probably not renew. 

23k was a figure from the Premier League season, but I don't believe the football league have the same restrictions? I could be wrong. 

Sorry to correct you Ambitious but when I look on the website there are approx 8,700 still unallocated

But after I've nerdily updated my spreadsheet during the day, I can say that well over 500 previously unallocated seats have been taken up in less than a day - which is hugely impressive when it's in addition to last years ST holders

Yes, some will not renew for various reasons but most will. I'm going to guess at 20,000 ST holders by the start of the season, hopefully more

As regards having to hold back a certain amount for 'on the day' sales (i'm pretty sure that we have to under league rules), I assume the club will advertise all available seats until the number approaches the limit & then warn us that the maximum is close

Edited by SamUltraRam

3 minutes ago, SamUltraRam said:

Sorry to correct you Ambitious but when I look on the website there are approx 8,700 still unallocated

But after I've nerdily updated my spreadsheet during the day, I can say that well over 500 previously unallocated seats have been taken up in less than a day - which is hugely impressive when it's in addition to last years ST holders

Yes, some will not renew for various reasons but most will. I'm going to guess at 20,000 ST holders by the start of the season

I'm one of the well over 500, Can you please put my name alongside either 69 or 96 as I don't know which end I'll be cumming into ?

Just had a look and i know it changes all the time but theres only 43 tickets available to buy new in the south stand, thats season tickets! Not sure if they keep some back for individual tickets?

Buzzing for this season ??

Edited by De22Ram

2 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Last season there was approximately 11,000 tickets for sale on a match by match basis, at present there is about 7,300 available to buy as a new season ticket, so presumably over 3,000 new season tickets have been sold.

If those figures are right and there is still a maximum of 23k season tickets that can be sold and there are 7,300 at present that can be sold as new season tickets, it indicates that there were 15,700 existing season tickets that can be renewed + 7,300 new for sale = 23,000. With 6k minimum for home match day sales + 3,100 maximum for away fans.

I think it is way too early to try to predict new ST holders after one day of sales. Then we have no idea yet of how many will not renew. Nothing will become clear until next month. But I am quite sure the number of season tickets we do sell will be the envy of the rest of League One with perhaps the exception of Sheffield Wednesday who I think will come second behind us.

1 hour ago, Ambitious said:

It's difficult to tell really, sad as I am, I've just totaled 8,689 seats available, but strangely some unpopular areas, upper west stand next to the NW corner are showing very few seats, maybe these have been held back for certain groups? Also, we have just moved seats, but our old seats in a quietish area are still showing as unavailable and I think that it's unlikely that they've been quickly snapped up.

I would think that we will have a few more season ticket holders this season, now that things have settled down and anything approaching 20,000 would be a great achievement, as long as those new or returning season ticket holders realise that booing is not allowed any more.

1 hour ago, De22Ram said:

Just had a look and i know it changes all the time but theres only 43 tickets available to buy new in the south stand, thats season tickets! Not sure if they keep some back for individual tickets?

Buzzing for this season ??

Don’t forget the seats are held to previous season ticket holders until the end of July before being released to all.