Get Tommy back

RYRAM

Huddlestone as been let go by Hull. 

Firstly it seems the media was told before he was. If this was the case where's your class just poor practice for me..... 

Anyway I would get him back offer a trial passing is class and for me can play CB if needed would do wonders for the young lads. 

Thoughts people 

Just now, Van der MoodHoover said:

Too old, too slow, emblematic of a previously failed strategy. 

I think we need to let go of all symbols of the Mel Morris era and have a new start. 

That is a fair point the boy can pass mind lol  and its more what he could do in regards coaching for me 

1 minute ago, RYRAM said:

That is a fair point the boy can pass mind lol  and its more what he could do in regards coaching for me 

He can pass, yes. 

As a coach? Interesting thought. I don't know what sort of coaching set up we could afford under our business plan.....might be no more than Wayne and Liam in tracksuits plus the sponge man.... ?

6 minutes ago, RYRAM said:

Don't see why DCFC should pay his wages just so you can get him to do some coaching for you!
That's been the problem for years.  Too many hangers on, skanking out of the club for their own gain.  Get yer own bloody coach!   Grrr!  Rant! etc.

Oh... erm... best read that again... when I've calmed down...

?

4 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

Are all cubs like this? As soon as an ex player is free they’re after getting him back. It’s Bradley Johnson this morning. Neither are anywhere near the man  Curtis is, he’s a rare thing. 

Speaking as a Ram we tend to steer clear of cubs, they grow into lions and tigers and bears, oh my!

26 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

Are all cubs like this? As soon as an ex player is free they’re after getting him back. It’s Bradley Johnson this morning. Neither are anywhere near the man  Curtis is, he’s a rare thing. 

Very few "returns" are happy ones. I'm not sure it's ever worth the risk, and certainly not, for me at least, in Tom's case. Shinnie might be a different case, because he's barely left us. 

57 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Don't see why DCFC should pay his wages just so you can get him to do some coaching for you!
That's been the problem for years.  Too many hangers on, skanking out of the club for their own gain.  Get yer own bloody coach!   Grrr!  Rant! etc.

Oh... erm... best read that again... when I've calmed down...

?

Didn’t get the gig then Mucker? ?

Good player even if he is getting on now. Great passer of the ball. But I just think he's had his time at Derby. I don't understand the obsession with bringing back ex players. Yes they've been good for us, we've had good times but it's time to just let it go. Leave it in the past now. At the end of the day, they failed at Derby in terms of the main objective of getting us into the premier League. They didn't do it then and they're not going to do it now. Let's just have a fresh start and a proper rebuild.

2 hours ago, RYRAM said:

Firstly it seems the media was told before he was. If this was the case where's your class just poor practice for me..... 

Anyway I would get him back offer a trial passing is class and for me can play CB if needed would do wonders for the young lads. 

Thoughts people 

Yes the charging of his mobility scooter at half time would at least offset some of Derby's carbon footprint I guess. 

3 hours ago, RYRAM said:

Thoughts people 

It's the way you tell em..........