Derby County vs Fulham matchday thread, Friday 15th April, 8pm

Carl Sagan

1 hour ago, angieram said:

Are they? I better hand my maths o-level back, then! 

It's oxymoronic to say "statistically...." and then follow that up with a definite statement. The one can only infer the likelihood of the other. 

I learnt that from the Ladybird book of "How to be @Eddie" Level 1a.

Obviously a long way to go before I am a true irascibility master.... ?

15 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

It's oxymoronic to say "statistically...." and then follow that up with a definite statement. The one can only infer the likelihood of the other. 

I learnt that from the Ladybird book of "How to be @Eddie" Level 1a.

Obviously a long way to go before I am a true irascibility master.... ?

Practice, Grasshoover, and enlightenment will be yours to grasp.

1642965337_kungfupriest.jpg.26d0345b900a30b3b2bd53de7bfbeb47.jpg

Edited by Eddie

1 hour ago, Ramos said:

Dawkins is one of Derby’s most underrated players in the 25 years or so I’ve watched the rams. His control of the ball was unreal. He never got enough credit in that team. And was such a shame the way it ended for him at the club. 

Yes. He was almost always played out of position, and the one time he was in the right one, in the hole behind the striker, he absolutely ran the show. But that was the Derby way - we played loads of players out of position!

29 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Practice, Grasshoover, and enlightenment will be yours to grasp.

1642965337_kungfupriest.jpg.26d0345b900a30b3b2bd53de7bfbeb47.jpg

Actually anyone can make their eyes look like that. All you need to do is get a couple if white plastic teaspoons, cut the handles off and drill a hole in the bowl then hold them in front of your eyes by squinting. You get great reactions walking around town like that!

16 minutes ago, DavesaRam said:

Actually anyone can make their eyes look like that. All you need to do is get a couple if white plastic teaspoons, cut the handles off and drill a hole in the bowl then hold them in front of your eyes by squinting. You get great reactions walking around town like that!

You can buy white contact lenses for about a tenner. Not for me though - I wear varifocal specs so would be properly blind.

18 minutes ago, DavesaRam said:

If you do that you shouldn't even be allowed to walk around town!

Forget about your Man Citys and your Liverpools, forget about the 2.5 billion takeover at Chelsea, last night was an absolute privilege to be a Rams supporter. On Sky the pride, passion and togetherness in players,management and supporters was there for all to see. Brilliant game,unreal support and it comes into the top ten of my all time favourite games I have witnessed. Thank you DCFC and our supporters the smile on my face will remain over the whole of Easter and beyond,whatever our season's outcome is. From a very hoarse fan. UTR

1 hour ago, DavesaRam said:

I did that once and was mistaken for a Grasshopper

2 hours ago,  rammieib said: 

Nice to see a Directors Box pretty full last night as well!

Who was the guy in the retro shirt next to CK?

Any takers for this ?  He seemed to be part of a group of 5 men I think. Saw them outside pre game taking pictures of themselves in front of the main entrance.

47 minutes ago, gfs1ram said:

2 hours ago,  rammieib said: 

Any takers for this ?  He seemed to be part of a group of 5 men I think. Saw them outside pre game taking pictures of themselves in front of the main entrance.

Selfies?

Edited by Unlucky Alf