Swansea vs The Rams Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

Played around us most of he game.  Hardly anything attacking wise .  Definite penalty at the end though.  Knight has to start in these games for me where you need energy to close down and force an error.   Hope Plange recovers from his 3 month narcolepsy problem by the time he gets to go back to London. 

I would really like Plange to be dropped for the final games, didn't offer so much today, yes got us a penalty - but honestly that was only stupidity from their goalkeeper, he should never have taken him out like that.

He isnt our player anymore, and while he has some skill, the closer to the end, the less he will try, due to any risk of being injured before his full move.

I really like the look of Cyublski, I have him doing great on FM! He looked good today in his few minutes, exactly what we need as a young target man striker and we need to get him some experience. Could be our first choice next season!

3 minutes ago, HariboWest said:

Wayne Rooney on Radio Derby:
I don’t want to get myself into trouble ... but I hope the referee gets banned. 

I dont blame rooney for those comments good on him the refs and efl dont want us in the champership.