Fans March Sunday v Birmingham

therams69

1 hour ago, JoetheRam said:

So about 800m long according to Google Maps and maybe what 20m wide?

So about 16000 Square meters.

According to a Google search you can fit about 19,000 people in a conference room that size if stood at poseur style tables (whatever the heck they are) so I'm going for 15,000 as my estimate to account for a bit of walking space.

Thing is you don’t even see the full amount on this video.. because there were plenty of people following up.. although sparser at the back. 

tens of thousands I would say. 

Proud of us today, the City turned up. When I walked up to the market place it took my breath away, a sea of black and white. Who ever takes our club over you are one lucky bugger, you have the most wonderful fan base you can wish for. 

707DC3EE-32F0-4752-A477-CB68314149FD.jpeg

Edited by TexasRam

6 hours ago, Allanthediver said:

Thank-you whoever sorted this out. I was quite happily walking along and turned the corner and saw the masses on the bridge. Bawled my eyes out!! Well done the organisers and all those who showed the world!!

2 hours ago, angieram said:

What an emotional experience taking part in that march earlier. Really difficult to stay together with my friends and almost impossible to spot others as it was so dense.

Well done, @DarkFruitsRam7 for spotting me amongst that lot - good to say hello!  

All we could see forward or behind were Derby fans, as far as the eye could see.

Wouldn't have missed it for the world! 

Didn't really get any good photos, as you needed to be apart rather than in the middle of it but I WAS THERE.  

20220130_111731.jpg

Thanks to the organizers. It was emotional. And huuuuuuge. Came out of the station and the crowd was already on the bridge over the road towards Pride Park. Wondered if I'd catch up with it, but by the time I did there were still thousands of people behind, as well as thousands in front. Epic... 

6 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

I think we must have been stood next to you, Took pretty much the same video but it would not upload so I just put a couple of stills on here.

Were you the chap who was waiting to take a photo of someone who just waved and walked past?

Absolutely brilliant I’m only 23 but was easily one of the most emotional days of my life; getting onto that bridge and just seeing the amount of rams fans together was just a sight I’ll never forget. Not ashamed to say I shed I tear or two on our way to the ground and to get the two goals at the end of the match just topped it all off, amazing. Credit to everyone who organised this you are an absolute credit to this club. Derby TILL I DIE!??

8 minutes ago, RamFan13 said:

Absolutely brilliant I’m only 23 but was easily one of the most emotional days of my life; getting onto that bridge and just seeing the amount of rams fans together was just a sight I’ll never forget. Not ashamed to say I shed I tear or two on our way to the ground and to get the two goals at the end of the match just topped it all off, amazing. Credit to everyone who organised this you are an absolute credit to this club. Derby TILL I DIE!??

I'm 33 and I've never had a day like this. Absolutey incredible and shows how much this club means to so many people. It will also hopefully show any potential investors that this club is truely special !!

DCFC the team for me ❤??