Graeme Shinnie - Given away to Wigan

JfR

Don't forget Shinnie came on a free transfer and had a big substantial wage, and we are a couple of weeks away from being kicked out of the league and being wound up. Every pound of future expenditure saved will now help. 

We also got Byrne the same way, and others the same way before that? That's the way it goes when players are close to being out of contract. About time the Bosman rule was looked at again for British football!

Edited by Simmo’s left foot

19 minutes ago, Simmo’s left foot said:

Don't forget Shinnie came on a free transfer and had a big substantial wage, and we are a couple of weeks away from being kicked out of the league and being wound up. Every pound of future expenditure saved will now help. 

We also got Byrne the same way, and others the same way before that? That's the way it goes when players are close to being out of contract. About time the Bosman rule was looked at again for British football!

Indications are that their were some further opportunities for a move from what I read, so surprised this one was so quick..  Obviously, things have been happening in the background for a bit.

1 minute ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Indications are that their were some further opportunities for a move from what I read, so surprised this one was so quick..  Obviously, things have been happening in the background for a bit.

Just read the interview- delighted to have got it over the line does not indicate a move out of the blue.

2 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Less than indicates a free transfer.  Nice to see the Bamford bragging to his fanbase though.  Never forget 

There are suggestions we still owed them money. We cherry picked their best assets when they were in trouble and now its coming back to bite us. 

I'm just hoping we don't have to do the same with Arsenal or Lech Poznan when we end up not being able to pay the instalments we owe them as well...

1 hour ago, GenBr said:

There are suggestions we still owed them money. We cherry picked their best assets when they were in trouble and now its coming back to bite us. 

I'm just hoping we don't have to do the same with Arsenal or Lech Poznan when we end up not being able to pay the instalments we owe them as well...

They might be one less football creditor to be worried about.